Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 hours ago, Sillynate said:

Why is there only two tracks when there’s like 15 remixes total :Madonna056: 

Emily needs to take a peek at the remixology thread when getting these digital singles together :Madonna008:

Technically there’s 8 official versions and the YCD mix and edit. The rest are local edits from various regions 

On 10/12/2022 at 10:11 PM, DickTracy said:

I’m not crazy, at least in this instance. On streaming Celebration it seems Everybody is now the 7’’ Instrumental.

This is not happening for me, it’s still playing the 2009 edit on my Spotify.

Anybody knows what happened to the Fever and Love Don’t Live Here Anymore EPs? Like we had tracklists for them and everything but they were just scrapped and nothing was heard of them afterwards… :thinker:

4 hours ago, Curtains said:

This is not happening for me, it’s still playing the 2009 edit on my Spotify.

Anybody knows what happened to the Fever and Love Don’t Live Here Anymore EPs? Like we had tracklists for them and everything but they were just scrapped and nothing was heard of them afterwards… :thinker:

They postponed them to rush release a different, more popular EP. It was either Ray of Light or Like a Prayer. They will be released at some point, I think.

42 minutes ago, MPowered said:

They postponed them to rush release a different, more popular EP. It was either Ray of Light or Like a Prayer. They will be released at some point, I think.

They were replaced with Frozen and Bedtime Story if my memory serves me well. Hopefully they resume the series before they release the respective albums, otherwise it's going to be a long wait.

1 hour ago, luckystar908 said:

They were replaced with Frozen and Bedtime Story if my memory serves me well. Hopefully they resume the series before they release the respective albums, otherwise it's going to be a long wait.

A shame they haven’t been released as of now as I think the release of those EPs was planned like one year ago. Maybe they’ll be released around the anniversaries of the albums as a complement to the reissues… :) 

On 10/15/2022 at 10:01 AM, luckystar908 said:

I think that Everybody 7" and DCFMA have Ben the only remix releases in 2022, outside of all of the new ones that M made this year.  It has been a drought for remix catalog streaming this year.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW