Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

9 hours ago, DickTracy said:

Ugh I want the full length version of that edit whatever it is. Thanks for clarifying fam!

I have what appears to be calderone's submission cdr (or perhaps a photocopy of it) and it's only got the 3 versions released. I don't think we are missing anything.

@Prayersorry for my words regarding that album, weren't meant to hurt anybody, just my opinion. I really cherish and praise you for every reason you give here. Now back to topic, I'm still afraid Warner will only fix all singles release dates and real section placements during tour course, if only OCD weren't the flavor of the moment disease...

Edited by Anapausis (see edit history)

5 hours ago, lmvc said:

Anyone can tell me why the Drowned World video has not  been uploaded in HD yet? Thank you!!

1 hour ago, Cyberraga said:

Nobody knows. I think nobody knows.

Nobody knows, no....

1 hour ago, scamper said:

I guess is the same reason why they didn't upload "Lucky star"...  as Cyberraga said, probably nobody knows

I believe that after the last 3 upscales were in "4K," Ms Emily Delebarre's afraid we won't accept "HD" upscales anymore.

43 minutes ago, steady75 said:

the standards be low in here

10 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Any news 🗞️ on what’s next, and what date? I want remastered versions of the Superstar single that was released in Brazil. I love the remix soo much, and the original song.

Expecting The Power of goodbye this friday without the fabien edit

29 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I meant that the 5:10 edit mix isnt coming to streaming,the full one is coming for sure

Oh. Well I felt for it anyway cause Fabien's mix is still labeled as Dallas one where I check it. We do know they can change data on the go, but why this particular mix is mislabeled prior 4 days before release WHILE Don't Tell Me is labeled properly months before reissue? That confuse me.

1 minute ago, Cyberraga said:

Oh. Well I felt for it anyway cause Fabien's mix is still labeled as Dallas one where I check it. We do know they can change data on the go, but why this particular mix is mislabeled prior 4 days before release WHILE Don't Tell Me is labeled properly months before reissue? That confuse me.

i dont think it has to do with mislabeling since the mix js labeled correctly in a video upload 

It probably has to do with the fact that it detects the vocals and puts it as a remix since it has a option to copyright it like that

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW