MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Anapausis said:

If Waiting were sung to Nothing Really Matters arrangement/beats would you suddenly like it?

No. The issue with songs like Waiting is that the melody in the verses is lacking. It was cute for Justify My Love and maybe Erotica but on the album it was just a bit of an overkill imo. Waiting is especially lazy in my opinion cause the chorus is made up from chopped up samples of JML. REDUCTIVE!

5 hours ago, MPowered said:

No. The issue with songs like Waiting is that the melody in the verses is lacking. It was cute for Justify My Love and maybe Erotica but on the album it was just a bit of an overkill imo. Waiting is especially lazy in my opinion cause the chorus is made up from chopped up samples of JML. REDUCTIVE!

Well, at least, in your opinion, Waiting Remix would work as a single with a MV to feature Everlast to follow it, given the time it was released alongside to Rain maxi? Or it was even worse than the OV?

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Well, at least, in your opinion, Waiting Remix would work as a single with a MV to feature Everlast to follow it, given the time it was released alongside to Rain maxi? Or it was even worse than the OV?

I really don’t think it would have been a good single and yes, the remix was kinda worse. 😂

Whatever you think of it, it exists.  It's far from my favorite, but of the time, I can respect where she was coming from. She was tapping into a sound that was becoming more and more popular at the time. The alternative was Grunge and the radio friendly R&B sounds, dominated by Babyface, etc.  It may not have registered well with current fans at the time, but like with each era, Madonna is managed to attract new fans with new sounds.  She isn't afraid of failure unlike some of her fans.

12 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

#soon ? Will we still say this in august 2024 and still have the FEL banners on this site as it will be 3 years since announcement 😂😂

Well, it's much likely we'll have Don't Tell Me remixes plus Cyber-Raga in 2 weeks and Love Profusion ones by next month on streaming/digital download platforms (maybe Santa gives us Die Another Day ones too). It's not M's fault if this isn't enough for some fans. Well, maybe it's only hers actually (as Delebarre/Emily will never spill the tea anyway).

@RoyI make profit of this post to ask you if you've already contacted our "dear Johann" to solve the question @Would You Like To Tryhas got about a certain Love Profusion promo remix to be included on Spotify and co. when maxi comes out. We all know the French mec answers when he wants, but...

58 minutes ago, subversive said:

Wtf is Delebarre?

As if you didn't know...

...but in case you actually don't...

https://www.instagram.com/jdelebarre/

Webmaster to madonna.com plus several other works in team Madonna. Including to upload Madonna's content to streamings.

Summing up, the "actual Emily."

7 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Well, it's much likely we'll have Don't Tell Me remixes plus Cyber-Raga in 2 weeks and Love Profusion ones by next month on streaming/digital download platforms (maybe Santa gives us Die Another Day ones too). It's not M's fault if this isn't enough for some fans. Well, maybe it's only hers actually (as Delebarre/Emily will never spill the tea anyway).

@RoyI make profit of this post to ask you if you've already contacted our "dear Johann" to solve the question @Would You Like To Tryhas got about a certain Love Profusion promo remix to be included on Spotify and co. when maxi comes out. We all know the French mec answers when he wants, but...

Hmmmm... the last time I asked dear Emily about upcoming 4K/HD upscales, she left me on read.

I shall try again.

On 11/5/2023 at 6:16 PM, Honey Little said:

Is she in your phone as “Emily”? If not, change it to “Emily” 🤣

Actually Johann is a Mr, not a Ms. More specificly he's a monsieur, not a madame/mademoiselle. U should know better pibecito.

On 11/5/2023 at 5:45 PM, Roy said:

Hmmmm... the last time I asked dear Emily about upcoming 4K/HD upscales, she left me on read.

I shall try again.

Plz, your effort's very appreciated! A girl never desists, always resists!!!