New 'Frozen' Remix Single/Video Ft. Fireboy DML; Song Coming March 3rd !!!!

wonderboy

49 minutes ago, o_g_c_x said:

She can expand her fan base with quality music and videos. So no valid point.

Completely valid when there was interest in the remix from an audience that didn't even know who she was previously. Maybe you don't like it, but they definitely do.

It would have been dumb not to use it.

On 3/2/2022 at 11:55 AM, madonnagreece said:

reminder that this is not 1999 anymore, the sickick remix was good.

this is her first MV since Madame X and feels like a warmup to me. The visuals as always will be A class.

Dont jinx it with negativity PLEASE !

self quote cause I was right, visuals are FIRE love it!

1 hour ago, o_g_c_x said:

She can expand her fan base with quality music and videos. So no valid point.

Who are you to say what is quality music and videos? Personally, I like it and I love the video, very modern. You do know you can still view the original Frozen on YouTube and the remixes on Spotify, so no valid point.

I get it but I think fans tend to forget that there's a dance compilation, several remasters, maxi singles and eventually new album and a soundtrack with a movie on the way / in store for us lol.

I have little faith that the above will be rolled out on time or in any kind of organised way. Mariah really excelled at this for her MC30 project.
I get the feeling that M works on her own time these days. Look at the Sickick/Fireboy video coming one week later than advertised, and the project launching six months after the initial TikTok buzz.

4 minutes ago, vasili said:

Look at the Sickick/Fireboy video coming one week later than advertised

This isn't true, tbh. She said the video #soon when the song premiered, and it came one week later than the song. But never said the video would be released at the same time as the song.

2 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Just awful - awful remix and awful video

I think she is channelling Katie Price in the video 

Sorry is not for me - hoping she comes up with something better for her next album but think is going to be more of the same

Over a million streams in two days on U-tube. Good for Madonna.  I guess that alot of us appreciate the gift that it is without overanalyzing the piss out of it.  It is fresh and fun.  It is not a new era.  Long live the Queen who continues to shut down her critics.  

8 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

Over a million streams in two days on U-tube. Good for Madonna.  I guess that alot of us appreciate the gift that it is without overanalyzing the piss out of it.  It is fresh and fun.  It is not a new era.  Long live the Queen who continues to shut down her critics.  

Imagine if how many streams she would get if the remix and video were actually good

• Enrico unfeatured and locked this topic