Blond Ambition Tour Dallas Professional Footage- My Theory

MattyMads

8 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

That’s very likely. But Michael Jackson had one concert from the Bad tour professionally filmed and nobody knew about it before it was finally released by his estate. 
That’s possible in Madonnas case as well

That's a good point and that one really took me by surprise

6 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

I don’t understand. Dallas is a soundboard recording and as far as I’m aware it’s full minus the ending of Papa and a few fades. 
I have the CD Life Is Change and it sounds really nice.

Can you share The Party’s Right Here?

I never cared about these new love bootlegs cause I listened to a few and I found the remasters much worse than the unmastered CDs 

Lemme upload it for y'all. :D

6 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

I don’t understand. Dallas is a soundboard recording and as far as I’m aware it’s full minus the ending of Papa and a few fades. 
I have the CD Life Is Change and it sounds really nice.

Can you share The Party’s Right Here?

I never cared about these new love bootlegs cause I listened to a few and I found the remasters much worse than the unmastered CDs 

Ooh, can you share the Life is Change CD? I wanna know if it sounds better. :D

15 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Wasn’t it confirmed that they recorded all the screen footage anyway? Surely a lot of this stuff is just leaks of that? Or B-roll footage from news/tv stations.

Like someone said if they were filming these shows properly people would have seen more cameras.

I always thought the screen footage or jumbo Trons was just a live feed to the audience but not actually recorded ? That would mean they would have to record the audio from the band too ( soundboard ) I don’t understand why they would go to the trouble to do that knowing they will never be released ? 

9 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I always thought the screen footage or jumbo Trons was just a live feed to the audience but not actually recorded ? That would mean they would have to record the audio from the band too ( soundboard ) I don’t understand why they would go to the trouble to do that knowing they will never be released ? 

Dallas audio was recorded for radio broadcast. 

32 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I hope one day Boston will leak in full so we can compare that audio as well.

I must admit Nice is my least favourite as well, her voice and the live instruments are not good although she has amazing hair 

When Express Yourself leaked I flood my basement bitch lol. But in the end I thought of how poor the audio quality is lol. Maybe worse than New Jersey. But I still love it. I would just love to get my hands on a full EY from L.A. That video quality and audio is insanely good!

That Dallas show for me is the best overall. She still has the ponytail, which I adore, better energy than in Japan, excellent intrumentation AND great and clear live vocals for 90% of the show. Only Now I'm Following You and Vogue besides the very last line seem lipped (Plus the high-piched "eh"s in Where's the Party if you want to count that) while Express Yourself and Papa Don't Preach are sung live from beginning to end, and she's isn't drowned by the backing track during Where's the Party. Fantastic show!

Having the full show with the full hq audio would be a dream come true. It's such a shame that we don't have the small speeches as they're an integral part of the show. Has anyone tried to color correct the pro-shot? Cause Nice still looks the best quality-wise but as said a bit above the show itself isn't one of the greatest at all.

On 5/13/2022 at 1:04 PM, wtg1987 said:

Yes I know that - but many people have says on there that ALL of her tours from wtg onwards  have been recorded ?

They did. Every show, every rehearsal, etc. they have soundboards of everything. Video of every single show that had screens in the venue. Stored in a vault we can't access 😭😭😭

Just now, MCL_1993 said:

They did. Every show, every rehearsal, etc. they have soundboards of everything. Video of every single show that had screens in the venue. Stored in a vault we can't access 😭😭😭

At this point, she's just trolling us. I mean, she teased us with the EY/D&D GST upscale that looks wonderful and is from the HBO broadcast.

She has the access but she's just fucking with us.

23 hours ago, club78boy said:

Is it just me or is the Nice show the worst of them all? I NEVER watch or listen to that show. I much prefer Japan :)

I agree. Nice is just for me, unecessary, also Keep It Together is too long. Yokohama for me is still better. Would be better if she chose Rome, London 2nd Night, or Paris as a release of Laserdisc instead if she wanted a European Date.