The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

I wonder if Sorry makes a comeback it was number 1 in the UK or will it just be hung up represented. I hope it's not just 1 song represented from each album eg Music - Music Album, Frozen - Ray of Light, Deeper & Deeper - Erotica

I hope for Living for love or even ghosttown, CAC, Lucky Star, Ray of Light, Give it 2 me, OYH, ITG - the list is endless of hidden gems

26 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I wonder if Sorry makes a comeback it was number 1 in the UK or will it just be hung up represented. I hope it's not just 1 song represented from each album eg Music - Music Album, Frozen - Ray of Light, Deeper & Deeper - Erotica

I hope for Living for love or even ghosttown, CAC, Lucky Star, Ray of Light, Give it 2 me, OYH, ITG - the list is endless of hidden gems

I don’t think any songs from her interscope years will be performed as they weren’t hits ? The last song she will probably perform will either be 4 minutes or celebration - at least it means we won’t get anything from Madame X -sorry @Shoful 🥹

3 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

I don’t think any songs from her interscope years will be performed as they weren’t hits ? The last song she will probably perform will either be 4 minutes or celebration - at least it means we won’t get anything from Madame X -sorry @Shoful 🥹

Hit or not,  I think she should do Ghosttown.    

1 minute ago, wtg1987 said:

I would be happy for her to skip 4 minutes but it was number 1 so doubt that, I just think Give it 2 me is far better and it's goes off better Live than 4 minutes which is like a wet lettuce 

43 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Considering she's performing songs from her past 4 decades as she mentioned, something from Interscope will be there for sure.

49 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

The "weren't" hits only because she was over 50 when these songs came out so the fact they "weren't" hits is irrelevant. They are hits and they are great songs. Madonna doesn't care about general public and me too :) 

20 hours ago, DJ N A said:

It's dependent on the venue. Not the country.

Sure, some arena's have more space on the side (MBA in Berlin f.e.) and perhaps they will make the GC area wider in the middle, although I think the catwalk measurement will be identical. If you look at the seated GC in the U.S. , it's 10-12 rows, which is about the same size as the Golden Triangle.

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

it's weird that some people seem to believe that the notes , she wrote in February are hints. I think, she just mind - brained the setlist choices for herself. And in the end it's only Prayer, Papa, Human Nature, and Lucky Star being on the final set list. 

I don’t understand the term Dated for music or any art expression, each creation represents the time frame and the particular societal conditions under which they were conceived, yeah particular sound styles or elements belong to certain times but that doesn’t strip away the value of any creative output… 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 hours ago, missberic said:

Why do you guys care so much about Snoozetown? I don't think anything out of RH or MX is worth performing live but I could see her throwing in Hung Up, Give it 2 Me and the pathetic GGW from most recent albums. 4 Minutes is sooo dated, I doubt it will be included.

Lol if 4 Minutes is dated then I wonder what the 80s hits are. It’s essential for 4 Minutes to be there. It was her last giant worldwide hit + it’s one of her top five most played songs on streaming

2 hours ago, nobelson said:

Lol if 4 Minutes is dated then I wonder what the 80s hits are. It’s essential for 4 Minutes to be there. It was her last giant worldwide hit + it’s one of her top five most played songs on streaming

Wait, I know that sounded hypocritical :Madonna051: but I do feel like the Timbaland + JT collab is on another level of outdated-ness and unless they are able to revamp it and give it a new sound I don't see it working live anymore. The 80s hits can and have been reinvented before so I think they are good to go. But this is just me talking out of my judgemental ass so who knows

5 hours ago, The Ghost said:

It may have not been a hit in the same way as other tracks but it was 1 in Rolling Stones Readers Poll.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/readers-poll-the-10-best-songs-of-2015-41798/madonna-ghosttown-27497/#ixzz3uZrW3RAp

Are we sure it wasn't because the link for voting was all over Madonna fansites? I mean, as good as the song is, I really doubt the general public thinks it's the best song of the year

1 hour ago, missberic said:

Wait, I know that sounded hypocritical :Madonna051: but I do feel like the Timbaland + JT collab is on another level of outdated-ness and unless they are able to revamp it and give it a new sound I don't see it working live anymore. The 80s hits can and have been reinvented before so I think they are good to go. But this is just me talking out of my judgemental ass so who knows

I know what you mean though. I think it’ll definitely be reworked (like every song on the setlist) but the fact the song is a stomper and a giant hit all but guarantees it’ll be on the setlist

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic