The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, Dick Tracy said:

Jokes aside, I think she's getting insecure with age. He has always been a perfectionist, but so much time in rehearsals has more to do with stage fright than with the search for perfection.

I love her anyway and how determined she always is.

It's true. And we were all able to verify that during her performance with Maluma in Medellín, because while in rehearsals she showed herself to be sure of herself and with the confidence that makes you feel to be the best artist of all time once she went live, all that security disappeared as if by magic and we saw a Madonna without personality, shy, insecure and gangly.

It was the first time I had seen Madonna with that attitude and I remember being petrified for a few moments after her performance was over because I couldn't believe what I had just seen. Various thoughts were running through my head at that moment, all of them negative: disappointment, disbelief, anger, frustration. The woman who from the beginning of her career exuded self-confidence and self-control now appeared minimized before my eyes. I even remember thinking that it wasn't Madonna but a double.

However, later I understood that human beings are constantly changing, new insecurities can appear over the years that sometimes take us by surprise and it is difficult for us to adapt or overcome them. Whatever insecurity Madonna was affected by during that live performance, I hope she has completely overcome it and that she will once again be the self-confident woman, full of security and elegance on stage and whose look has the powerful effect of make most mortals bow their heads. That is the Madonna I "fell in love" with and is the one I want to keep seeing forever.

9 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I don't know what ya'll are on - but her Medellin performance with Maluma was far from insecure.

That aside - sure like anybody she must feel nervous an her first large tour since RH.

But, her preparation this time isn't any different to Madame X, RH or others - !

Yeah, I enjoyed it.  From what I heard, she didn't really rehearse it much like she usually does, and it seemed to be more improvised and them having some fun.  It's weird how some use this as the blue print of how she will be in the future, when she's had so many fantastic moments when performing over the years.  You can't always win them all.  But that all said, I have no doubt she's going to show the world once again, she can put on one hell of a show with the new tour. 

35 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I don't know what ya'll are on - but her Medellin performance with Maluma was far from insecure.

That aside - sure like anybody she must feel nervous an her first large tour since RH.

But, her preparation this time isn't any different to Madame X, RH or others - !

I still haven’t watched that Maluma performance and I also still say that it wasn’t a Madonna performance at an awards show or a performance on her own tour.

She has never let me down when it comes to her own performances and I am super excited about the Celebration Tour.

I think it is going to be quite special and quite spectacular.

8 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

I still haven’t watched that Maluma performance and I also still say that it wasn’t a Madonna performance at an awards show or a performance on her own tour.

She has never let me down when it comes to her own performances and I am super excited about the Celebration Tour.

I think it is going to be quite special and quite spectacular.

agree totally! I'm really looking forward to it!

1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

i believe she once said that everybody onstage must so much rehearsed that they can do the whole show eyes closed and not miss a step.

Yes, this is how Madonna operates.  When it's her show, she doesn't mess around.  Can't wait to see what she has in store for us.  It truly will be a "Celebration". 

6 hours ago, Dick Tracy said:

Jokes aside, I think she's getting insecure with age. He has always been a perfectionist, but so much time in rehearsals has more to do with stage fright than with the search for perfection.

I love her anyway and how determined she always is.

She started earlier than usual because this time she is being organised. Remember how the opening night of the past few tours got pushed back all the time because the show wasn't ready? And how on the Madame X tour she literally told the audience that the show was not finished. She's been biting off more than she can chew and couldn't actually execute her vision in the end due to time constraints. This time it looks like she is doing things properly. 

We want great vocals, we want choreography, we want new visuals, we want new arrangements, we want a show with a good flow. Some of these things won't happen if she doesn't take enough time.

4 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

She started earlier than usual because this time she is being organised. Remember how the opening night of the past few tours got pushed back all the time because the show wasn't ready? And how on the Madame X tour she literally told the audience that the show was not finished. She's been biting off more than she can chew and couldn't actually execute her vision in the end due to time constraints. This time it looks like she is doing things properly. 

We want great vocals, we want choreography, we want new visuals, we want new arrangements, we want a show with a good flow. Some of these things won't happen if she doesn't take enough time.

Vocals? You mean pre-recorded. She rarely does live vocals these days. 

31 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Totally wrong, you clearly didn’t attend Madame X or Rebel Heart where she basically sang LIVE on the backing track. 

Yes, but I mean puré live vocals like in who’s that girl tour, blond ambition, drowned world, girlie show and Virgin tour. I prefer one or the other. Personally, i don’t like the sound of her live vocals mixed in with the backing track.

51 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Yes, but I mean puré live vocals like in who’s that girl tour, blond ambition, drowned world, girlie show and Virgin tour. I prefer one or the other. Personally, i don’t like the sound of her live vocals mixed in with the backing track.

She’s been using backing tracks mixed with live vocals since The Virgin Tour

48 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

She’s been using backing tracks mixed with live vocals since The Virgin Tour

Correct, although from what I can think they were absent in WTG. It’s funny they mention BAT though, which is the show with the loudest pre recorded vocals besides MDNA and RHT.

1 hour ago, Fabiolous said:

Like what? The Madame X tour was all live, so was the Rebel Heart tour

That’s not entirely true.  

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

wasn't there a thread on here about that which songs were sung live and which used backing tracks / pre recorded vocals?

World Tour section . 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic