The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

6 hours ago, proxy said:

I'm pretty sure it's a wig 

image.thumb.png.5f3a4c47082ef227c3cd02706ceb8c96.png

348612823_10223990142566843_226996595178

I'm hoping because it's just awful looking.  But I can see some of her own copper colored hair, coming from the side.  So it's definitely a wig.  And maybe if properly on, on stage and in it's proper setting, it will be fine, but this certainly isn't a flattering look on her.

Why choose a wig that looks like the same tired hairstyle she’s sported for years? Get a wig that’s different, a look from the 80s or 90s. Something you wouldn’t normally wear or don’t have enough hair for anymore. The roots on that thing look ridiculous too. 

34 minutes ago, drivebitch said:

Why choose a wig that looks like the same tired hairstyle she’s sported for years? Get a wig that’s different, a look from the 80s or 90s. Something you wouldn’t normally wear or don’t have enough hair for anymore. The roots on that thing look ridiculous too. 

I'll never understand that either. Even her unnecessary wig during the last section of S&S Tour with the bangs made no sense as it was similar to her hair she had throughout the show. And her MXT blonde wigs were pointless. 

It's funny cause after DWT she said her black wig drove her mad on stage and she claimed she would never wear them again while performing. 

2 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I'll never understand that either. Even her unnecessary wig during the last section of S&S Tour with the bangs made no sense as it was similar to her hair she had throughout the show. And her MXT blonde wigs were pointless. 

It's funny cause after DWT she said her black wig drove her mad on stage and she claimed she would never wear them again while performing. 

Vogue specially looked much better without it 

1 hour ago, missberic said:

Isn't she wearing a wig during MDNA's first act too? Her hair looks way longer and has so much more volume than on the rest of the show.

Her hair (including extensions), which was effortfully toupeed up the beginning of the show, collapses over time due to movement and sweat, and is later tied back. This happens (more or less) on every tour - except for Girlie Show (pixie cut) and Blond Ambition (ponytail).

1 hour ago, Levon said:

Her hair (including extensions), which was effortfully toupeed up the beginning of the show, collapses over time due to movement and sweat, and is later tied back. This happens (more or less) on every tour - except for Girlie Show (pixie cut) and Blond Ambition (ponytail).

So everynight she went through straightening her hair, going on stage for the first act, going backstage after IDGAF and having it curled as well as changing outfits before EY?

6 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Those who don't mind being spoiled have you been into the rehearsals thread for the 1 song that was being rehearsed? you can hear it faintly in the background of one of the dancers posts

Unfortunately someone has already spoiled that in this thread too :Madonna051:

2 hours ago, missberic said:

So everynight she went through straightening her hair, going on stage for the first act, going backstage after IDGAF and having it curled as well as changing outfits before EY?

I think the straight hair was sort of a wig, it was placed on the curled hair. They just removed it after the first act.

4 hours ago, missberic said:

Yes, it's definitely a wig. Don't see how people can think it's her real hair.

I think wig is the wrong word to use for it because some of it is her real hair.

It seems to be extensions mixed into her real hair. The length doesn't change dramatically, nor does the straight vs. curly situation. Even in the opening act, the hair isn't perfectly straight and in the Express Yourself section is isn't incredibly curly (noticeably more but not insanely so). 

As you can see below, I think it's just long extensions that get taken out and then her natural hair gets progressively curlier as she goes along. She has naturally curly hair and curly hair that's been straightened gets curly in heat. She began the show with straightened hair + extensions, and as the show went along and she got hotter and sweater, her natural hair just got curlier. 

cgBm4xY.jpg 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic