The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

S.O.S.

Guys im from Argentina, Im desperate. Im actually considering selling all my stuff and traveling for five days to LA for the oct 1 show which is the only one which has tix left. I have a friend in Palm Desert who can acommodate me for 3 days, but I would need to rent a room in actual Los Angeles for two days for the show days. I would love it to be at a fan's. Anyone here going to the show that would have a spare room who would consider renting it to me for two nights? Please contact me in PM. Im so desperate!!! :(

29 minutes ago, Unruhe said:

S.O.S.

Guys im from Argentina, Im desperate. Im actually considering selling all my stuff and traveling for five days to LA for the oct 1 show which is the only one which has tix left. I have a friend in Palm Desert who can acommodate me for 3 days, but I would need to rent a room in actual Los Angeles for two days for the show days. I would love it to be at a fan's. Anyone here going to the show that would have a spare room who would consider renting it to me for two nights? Please contact me in PM. Im so desperate!!! :(

Don't take a decision being desperate. Wait til the first date and then start making plans.

If she's not going to Argentina, we'll find out by then. And you're definitely getting tix and accommodations for any date that you want. I took a lot of bad decisions in order to see MXT and, even tho it was amazing, I wish I could have thought better about my options.

Good luck buddy!

1 hour ago, Unruhe said:

S.O.S.

Send pics 😉 jk

As @Alm47said hold on a little longer, there are tickets for many dates and a lot of seats for the January dates in the LA area. I think what you are waiting is for her to announce SA right? If I were you I would wait a little longer, as there are options available still. But if you really want it go for it 

In the first presale I bought good tickets but if I had waited I could have ended with better cities to attend to, I’m not so happy about going to Miami because all of what’s happening right now. I could have gone to NYC or LA with friends. And she also released the Mexican dates. I could not have waited all that long for a ticket. But right now the situation is different and you have a clearer picture 

On 6/27/2023 at 9:51 AM, Honey Little said:

My predictions for the set list:

1980s: 45%
1990s: 30%
2000s: 15%
2010s: 10%

There's probably gonna be even less from the 2010s. One song from each of her last three albums at best.

It will be 

1980s: 45%
1990s: 30%
2000s: 20%
2010s: 5%

I don’t think she'll do that many medleys but will drastically shorten a lot of the songs to fit as many as possible in there.

22 hours ago, tscott said:

No mistake!  It was written for Cyndi, titled as "Follow Your Heart" but the writers never got a chance to present it to her. Meanwhile, Freddy Demann (Madonna's manager at the time) was working with the writers of that song.  He mentioned he was looking for songs for Madonna's third album. The writers submitted three demos, and one of them was "Follow Your Heart".  When Freddy heard the song, he asked for a demo recording with a female on it, and that's how Donna Delory entered the picture.  She was the girlfriend to one of the writers.  After the female demo was presented to Madonna, she accepted it, changed the title and the lyrics, and the rest becomes history, including Donna eventually becoming one of Madonna's back up singers for years to come.

It’s not accurate. There’s a video of the writer of the song on you tube and he tells a different story, 

2 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Fzu6G55aUAARDTh?format=jpg&name=small

oh my goodness

Oh no. A serious bacterial infection can take a month or two for the body to recover fully from, the antibiotics knock you for ten. My mother had one last year. Devastating for fans going to the first few weeks... and for her after working so hard on the tour for the last few months....

Get well soon.

Damn this sucks. Had tickets to the Denver show and this was gonna be my first time seeing her live. But the Queen’s health definitely comes first.

Honestly, I just want my money back at this point. I had a bad feeling about this tour from the start, but get caught up in the excitement. I don’t feel like she should be doing this tour, but wish her the best.

1 minute ago, MauricioMtz said:

I was just talking to a friend what our outfit gonna be, that we mostly will cry when we see her on stage, and then suddenly we see this devastated news, I am really down and sad 😭

Well, not as devastated as her children must be at present. Perhaps we should all put aside any thoughts regarding the tour and just hope for her recovery. 

4 minutes ago, scion said:

Well, not as devastated as her children must be at present. Perhaps we should all put aside any thoughts regarding the tour and just hope for her recovery. 

Totally agree - if she ended up in ICU it was clearly life threatening- sounds like sepsis - which will mean a long recovery for her - :/ she would be devasted as would be her kids.

BUT she’s still here and we need to celebrate that!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic