The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

Lol. This is really the Universe’s way of saying “you don’t need to see as many shows as you bought tickets to”. 😂 My August 23 birthday show is now in January on a Monday night! I am not going to NYC in January, Madonna. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣 And as an Angeleno, I have to repurchase tix to all shows I bought in September, October and January? Lord have mercy! I am about to put around $2500 back in the bank. Glad she figured it out, but it is clearly meant to be a two date tour with destiny! 🙄💛

3 minutes ago, chaseturtle said:

My shows work except for one, which was moved to a Sunday.  How do you request a refund?  I never even received an email of the date change.

login to your ticketmaster account and go to your orders, select the Madonna show you want refunded and there should be the option to request a refund. You have until the end of septemer to ask for a refund

36 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

login to your ticketmaster account and go to your orders, select the Madonna show you want refunded and there should be the option to request a refund. You have until the end of septemer to ask for a refund

Keep in mind that not all venues have sent out reschedule dates through TM yet so that option might not be available for a few more days until each venue can individually email their patrons.

I'm extremely happy that the Mexico dates were moved too.

I have tickets for NYC on January 29 (previously August 26) and Mexico City on April 24 (previously January 30, the last show on the itinerary). Kinda funny that now I'm seeing her in NYC one day before I was supposed to see her in Mexico, and that I'm still seeing the very last show in Mexico, as originally planned :heart: If the rumors of filming the show in Mexico turn out to be true, it would be mind blowing for me :fire:

10 minutes ago, V*C said:

I'm extremely happy that the Mexico dates were moved too.

I have tickets for NYC on January 29 (previously August 26) and Mexico City on April 24 (previously January 30, the last show on the itinerary). Kinda funny that now I'm seeing her in NYC one day before I was supposed to see her in Mexico, and that I'm still seeing the very last show in Mexico, as originally planned :heart: If the rumors of filming the show in Mexico turn out to be true, it would be mind blowing for me :fire:

Maybe that’s the reason they moved Mexico as well, just my own fan fiction theories.

1 minute ago, Blue Jean said:

If I can I’m going to stream one of my shows in Europe. Everyone urged me not to but…. I really want to!

For RHT I streamed many shows from the USA then flew to London / Birmingham Paris to see the shows then came back to Australia and streamed all the shows in Asia etc and then attended the 8 Australian shows lol I can't help myself lol

6 hours ago, Joseebus said:

My condolences to those of you with canceled shows. :cry:

Also, POOR LOS ANGELES! Y'all have to go through that ticket panic nonsense again. :suffer:

Yea, it sucks.

3 of my 5 shows were cancelled. 

Now I have to hope and pray that I can still get 1st row, aisle seats, lower level, facing the stage (my fav way to watch M shows.).

This is a lot of California stress. 😬

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic