The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

7 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

She hinted at Bad Girl early on in those post it notes and that is just as unknown to the GP as NRM. So who knows. Madonna does whatever the fuck she wants so while I’m sure it’ll be mainly hits she may surprise us with a few things too.

Those weren't hints. Just random songs listed, just like the IG posts she made where she's wearing a jacket with many song titles listed.  There is no doubt the General public and performing her most biggest hits has been heavily considered when coming up with the set list for this tour.  I don't disagree that Madonna may perform a couple less known hits though. 

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

Those weren't hints. Just random songs listed, just like the IG posts she made where she's wearing a jacket with many song titles listed.  There is no doubt the General public and performing her most biggest hits has been heavily considered when coming up with the set list for this tour.  I don't disagree that Madonna may perform a couple less known hits though. 

It was not random. She was brainstorming possibilities for the setlist.

My ex who was not a Madonna fan at all his favorite song and what he remembered by Madonna (before me lol) was Bad Girl. Let's get back to the fact this is Madonna. My husband sings fkn CandyShop once and a while. Just because an M song may be "popular" to some people other people it isn't. Music is subjective. 

And the list M made on social, with the sharpy,  she was being cheeky and listing songs she knows fans want to hear. Does anyone remember a few years ago Madonna.com sent an email asking what song from LAV one would want to hear on an upcoming tour -- Le Duh this has been in the plans for a few years. 

NOTHING is off the table. And not me, or anyone really knows what she gon do. Subjective. 

And yes, give us Where's the Party, causing a commotion, and waiting (she did give accolades to this song on socials before -- it must be a sign lol 😆)

And p.s I feel like some ppl need to take a break on here for a while. Yall sleep or work or something? Js.

One thing I really think is important about the tour are the names of the artistic director and the coreographer. Do we have any info or clue?

Yesterday I watched it again and one of the things Madame X missed the most were the coreos imo. It's not about her reduced ability to dance, Future at the Eurovision, Dark Ballet at the Met gala and many things from the 2022 Pride event were good and well executed. And it was a pity because they had some clever ideas for the tour, like the Vogue spy lookalikes, the I don't search I find hunt, where she disappears through the moving stage parts, the Frozen interaction with Lola on the screen or the coulorfull moroccon desert veils, but it all seemed left at a very starting point, not explored and realized as she used to. The ones I completely found good were Human Nature, Batuka, Medellin (I hate the song though) and Extreme Occident (Dark Ballet and Vogue the main disappointments).

14 hours ago, pop1979 said:

No eres el único. Amo esa canción. Estaba obsesionado con la portada de you can dance. Ese tema es Madonna en estado puro. La amo.

11 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Spotlight es un temazo de hecho, lástima que no pudo ser sencillo afuera de Japón.

Please guys posts must be written in English.

14 hours ago, stefo said:

One thing I really think is important about the tour are the names of the artistic director and the coreographer. Do we have any info or clue?

I found this on a page in spanish: 

Jamie King: creative producer

Lewis James: stage desing and performance

Stuart Price: musical director

Damien Jalet: choreographer

Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui: choreographer

La(Horde) Colectivo: choreographer

Tait: stage production

Let's not forget that this is not confirmed yet: https://www.facebook.com/mdnaencine/posts/pfbid02wuMbkEuVVdy1bJqcaCNZUNYNjGtRRFGMHtvtX9Y7BvAeJYx5A7ijs8g9nqiVacLfl

12 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Let's not forget that this is not confirmed yet: https://www.facebook.com/mdnaencine/posts/pfbid02wuMbkEuVVdy1bJqcaCNZUNYNjGtRRFGMHtvtX9Y7BvAeJYx5A7ijs8g9nqiVacLfl

Sounds great 😊

22 minutes ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

That a whole team of A1 artists!

4 hours ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Wow! Cherkaoui and Jalet sound very artistry oriented, sounds excellent!

Great news  to increase the expectations at a few days more than two weeks from the debut night :heart:

5 hours ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

Thank the heavens almighty that Stuart took over.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic