Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

2 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I'm sure she did Don't cry for me Argentina for Madame X as well in London 

She did, on Feb 20th 2020 in honor of its composer Andrew Lloyd Webber, who was allegedly in the audience that night

That may have been the same night the curtain was brought down on her and she cried censorship i'm not sure

Just now, Manuel X said:

Is it possible that no one was able to record anything outside the arena where Madonna is rehearsing?

There are 3 days left and we really know nothing.

for the rebel heart tour when she was rehearsing in Montreal a few days before the opening show we had a few LQ snippets of Material Girl and maybe la vie en rose as well??

Just now, Brendanlovesu1 said:

for the rebel heart tour when she was rehearsing in Montreal a few days before the opening show we had a few LQ snippets of Material Girl and maybe la vie en rose as well??

Yeah and holiday. Neighbors are complaining about the noise, so have to believe a fan could go over and hear the show run through.

Dang.  I really REALLY like those London tour banners with the unaltered or distorted TRUE BLUE album cover image on it.

I hope that is released as a Tour Poster.

I also wonder if they will ever mix things up and ditch the red.  I dunno why… but red is just REALLY not my thing.  Very excited to see more merch from this tour.  Like the program, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=852440556555386

Not all good news this time guys: DM posted another short vid using images from

PAPA DON'T PREACH

JUSTIFY MY LOVE

HUNG UP ON TOKISHA ...  :Madonna052:

INTO THE HOLLYWOOD GROOVE (ft. Missy Elliot)  :Madonna017:

Hoping they are just palying games about the actual versions she is going to perform of the last two tracks :lol: