Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

45 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Maybe, just maybe, a hint that Get Together is included is cumming today, @Dazedmadonna? And hints about any other songs that *haven’t* already been heavily hinted, like Vogue,  La Isla Bonita, or Celebration? :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

I don't know where the rumour about Get Together comes from but I never heard about it being rehearsed, just Hung Up and Sorry, I would love it tho (even in form of a sample). :kiss2:

More cumming soon!

1 minute ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Are you still a "no" on Music being on the set list?

I have no idea, I don't know what they rehearsed in Manchester. I know one Act (which included Music and other tracks) was completely REMOVED around 3 weeks ago, but anything is possible with Madonna. Let's remember she added Material Girl on the Re-Invention Tour like.. two weeks prior opening night.

Don't Tell Me is on it, as it has always been, Music.. can't confirm!

4 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I have no idea, I don't know what they rehearsed in Manchester. I know one Act (which included Music and other tracks) was completely REMOVED around 3 weeks ago, but anything is possible with Madonna. Let's remember she added Material Girl on the Re-Invention Tour like.. two weeks prior opening night.

Don't Tell Me is on it, as it has always been, Music.. can't confirm!

She removed the whole first act? Did she replaced it with another one or was it just removed? 

1 minute ago, Sheridan1980 said:

She removes the whole first act? Did she replaced it with another ou was it just removed? 

Not the first act, that one is fine, just one particular act was removed as allegedly didn't add 'anything consistent' to the story (this tour is very story-driven, as revealed by Drownedmadonna and then confirmed by Stuart later).

Just now, Dazedmadonna said:

Not the first act, that one is fine, just one particular act was removed as allegedly didn't add 'anything consistent' to the story (this tour is very story-driven, as revealed by Drownedmadonna and then confirmed by Stuart later).

Do you know how many tracks were cut with this act being removed ? Was it uptempo ?

1 minute ago, Dazedmadonna said:

So is it possible the show will be shorter than it was before she removes this act? 

1 minute ago, Valdu25 said:

Do you know how many tracks were cut with this act being removed ? Was it uptempo ?

Around 4 tracks were on the Act and scrapped, I believe. Yes, uptempo but kind of useless, I can see why she wasn't happy with the whole execution (although I do love the songs, they just weren't fitting).

1 minute ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Around 4 tracks were on the Act and scrapped, I believe. Yes, uptempo but kind of useless, I can see why she wasn't happy with the whole execution (although I do love the songs, they just weren't fitting).

Physical Attraction was in the act, wasn't it?

1 minute ago, Sheridan1980 said:

So is it possible the show will be shorter than it was before she removes this act? 

Very likely. They rehearsed a shit ton of songs between May and September and then narrowed it down to a certain length, then they modeled the show and they also did the same in Manchester, as far as I can tell.

3 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

And the opening song is?

That was already hinted, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. :kiss2:

2 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Thanks 😊

Can't wait to see that Time Machine operating ! And all those screens 😳

3 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I guess losing 4 tracks isn't too bad, unless these were never before performed long awaited tracks. Please let us know after opening night what these songs were

25 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

I don't know where the rumour about Get Together comes from but I never heard about it being rehearsed, just Hung Up and Sorry, I would love it tho (even in form of a sample). :kiss2:

More cumming soon!

From our good friend Pedro!! 

5 hours ago, Lorx said:

Please... The absence of the band will be noticeable. Not everyone may notice it, but we music enthusiasts surely will. I really missed Brian Frasier-Moore during the MX Tour. Live drums in many songs make a difference. During the RHT, Brian was amazing. And in the requested/surprise songs, they always managed to do a great job. I'm also thinking of when they played "Rebel Rebel" or "Take a Bow."

I hope Price's musical direction is able to compensate for this absence

You’ll see

11 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Very likely. They rehearsed a shit ton of songs between May and September and then narrowed it down to a certain length, then they modeled the show and they also did the same in Manchester, as far as I can tell.

That was already hinted, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. :kiss2:

why not just be direct and speak clearly.  This isn't MI5.