Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

1 hour ago, Matte88 said:

I hope a good word for both, and not only Israel…is not a good moment to put her fans in real bad situations at the show… Public relations and intelligence first of all, but with Guy Oseary there will be just good words only for Israel…

She and guy needs to stfu! I’m sick of it. That speech ain’t gon change shit but piss people like me off.  We’re past the peace part. Peace clearly ain’t working. So she better not be hollering that fake come together peace speech with the light, the kabbalah, the gods, the birds and the skies. 

I love her, but I love the helpless innocent babies and children more. Her words aren’t gonna protect the children and solve the problem. They just words. 

8 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Fun fact (to @Honey Littlespecificly):

All European *legal* bootlegged live albums which use NHK broadcast audio from Fukuoka also omit the "synagogue of Satan" part. Check this one for instance:

I guess this part, taken very much out of context  - John wasn't being specifically against the Jews (since he himself was an active member of the Judaizant Church of Jerusalem, as defined by the 1st Apostolic Council happened there in 49 CE, and preached mostly to the Jews who used to come to Jerusalem for the festivities that only could take part in the Temple of Herodes, I mean, of Salomon; after the destruction of the Holy City by the Romans, he preached then to the Jews resident in Aephesus, a city where now is Turkey), but against the Christians who acted as if they were Jews. Of course in a context of a people almost erradicated by the Nazis, such quotation by a world popstar would sound extremely antisemitic, esp given she was actually performing in Israel.

Thank you for this info ℹ️ 

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

So Like a Virgin, The Beast Within*, Bitch I'm Madonna and Celebration are the last songs to be hinted

I can see the show ending on LIV then Beast,  Bitch and Celebration as encore. Or at least Beast as a bridge for costume change breather before the last party 🥳 

Enjoyed this thread over past few days btw thanks everyone 😊 going on weds woop!

5 minutes ago, kevdrwg said:

I can see the show ending on LIV then Beast,  Bitch and Celebration as encore. Or at least Beast as a bridge for costume change breather before the last party 🥳 

Enjoyed this thread over past few days btw thanks everyone 😊 going on weds woop!

I love when she ends with “What are gonna do”. So dramatic and moving. Especially if she did it live vocals.

i also need Up Down Suite in full with live vocals.

24 minutes ago, broujeorbit said:

She and guy needs to stfu! I’m sick of it. That speech ain’t gon change shit but piss people like me off.  We’re past the peace part. Peace clearly ain’t working. So she better not be hollering that fake come together peace speech with the light, the kabbalah, the gods, the birds and the skies. 

I love her, but I love the helpless innocent babies and children more. Her words aren’t gonna protect the children and solve the problem. They just words. 

I second every single word of yours. She won't bring actual peace at the table to a conflict that can be traced since the very first Catholic crusades (until then, Jews and Muslims lived in harmony in where is Israel and Palestine, as much as they used to live in the khalifat of Cordoba aka Islamic Iberia).

"Palestine" was the word used by Roman-Greek conquerors of this territory and it marks to this day such a stigmatized time for most Orthodox Jews (that was even when the Temple was fully destroyed, only remaining the Lamentation Wall) but, to the people who lived there during the Ottoman Empire, and after its dissolution, when Palestine become a British colony, in the between-world-wars time, it was THEIR nation. They were expelled by Jews who find in their scripture the justify for that land being theirs. The ones who remained there have become second or third class citizens since the purpose of Israel is to be an only Jewish state as it was until the death of Salomon and the cisma of the ten tribes which originated the Samaritans. Some Jews are even antizionist given the Kingdom of Israel only would be arisen from the past when Emmanuel the authentic Messiah finally came.

This is a conflict which needs to be studied with details and all the variants that have happened since more than 2 millenniums. It's not just an excuse to give some superficial appeal for world peace as artists love to do. M should really know better before taking a specific side in this.

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

Are you saying there will be a terror attack at the concert tonight regarding Israel? Sorry I don’t understand. 

Absolutely NOT!!! Madonna will be on tour in any case during a period of certain tension due to terrorist alerts and she is certainly surrounded by pro-Israel staff (the manager for example). I hope from her a 360 degree speech, on peace, on the fact that many people are dying in Palestine too and that is good idea don't takes a clear position only towards Israel (as Oseary is doing on his social networks in these days). she needs to be diplomatic and also about her fans who will go to see her in these months. We don’t need a politically statement against Islam in these days and there are so many creazy people ready to create panic outside , especially with these events.

17 minutes ago, Matte88 said:

Absolutely NOT!!! Madonna will be on tour in any case during a period of certain tension due to terrorist alerts and she is certainly surrounded by pro-Israel staff (the manager for example). I hope from her a 360 degree speech, on peace, on the fact that many people are dying in Palestine too and that is good idea don't takes a clear position only towards Israel (as Oseary is doing on his social networks in these days). she needs to be diplomatic and also about her fans who will go to see her in these months. We don’t need a politically statement against Islam in these days and there are so many creazy people ready to create panic outside , especially with these events.

Only to comment: you know that not every single Palestinian is a Muslim right? Christian people from Semitic heritage (including a very proeminent group in the Cisjordan cities such as Bethlehem) also are Palestinian. In fact, a Palestinian in the historic sense of term can be anyone who derives from the people who lived in the 4 subprovinciae which formed the historic Palestine (Judea, Galilea, Samaria and Perea). That include a large part of Semitic people who includes the Syriacs, Phoeniciae (from where came the Aramaic language) and others. Most Jews aren't even from Semitic heritage - they come from the Caucasian region where now is Armenia. Jewish tradition is used to define the Jews who come from Semitic tribes as Sefardic - Sefarad is "Spain" in Hebrew, as most Jews expelled from Roman Palestine emigrated to there after the destruction of Jerusalem - while the Jews who come the East Europe and their vicinity are called Ashkenazim.

52 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

England has curfews (ikr?) so it will probably not be so late compared to normal cities without curfews.

She was extremely pissed off in madame x, calling England censorship and all sorts of names.

As far as I know, she only has to pay a fine for going past curfew, which she clearly doesn't mind paying. But iirc, the first few shows, she's usually on time or not far after. She starts getting later as the tour goes on. 

20 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Fuck I really want the Blond Ambition bomber but I need food 

Trust me, it's worth starving for - the jacket is gorgeous! Plus you get to lose a few pounds, haaayyyyyy

3 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Oh she will when they cut her sound after arriving two hours late to the stage 

I joke about this but the money people have  paid for this concert is extortionate. If she short changes them it will be a PR disaster for her. It’s all the news here will report on. Guy needs to have her ship shape well in advance for this.