VULGAR

deathproof

1 hour ago, Mden said:

"It was the biggest dream come true for me to get to work with and perform and sing with the Queen of Pop."
https://twitter.com/AppleMusic/status/1667253101240172544?s=20

What do they ( Sam) mean by perform?  
Did they ( both) perform the song on the rehearsal stage and shoot it for a video? 

I think they just mean perform on the song, in the studio.... recording a song is considered a performance

I hear hints of Holy Water in the intro.

Still love love this shit. It's just pure fun and camp. She's not pandering to anyone, if she was looking for a hit she would not swear on all her lines and if she wasn't sweaing it wouldn't be vulgar. She got the assignment. Reminds of Blond ambition tour Madonna swearing in french to touch her pussy fom the stage which made me and my mom laugh so much and outraged bigots (which is always a plus and more than ever today in that constipated world we live in)

https://twitter.com/MuuMuse/status/1667321928472748033?s=20

What we didn’t know at the time was that, while the trolls were busy tweeting themselves into a tizzy about her face and conservatives were drumming up boring Illuminati / Satanic panic conspiracy theories about Sam and Kim’s performance, Madge and Sam were in a Los Angeles recording studio working on a duet called “Vulgar.”  (From the MuuMuse article)

34 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Still love love this shit. It's just pure fun and camp. She's not pandering to anyone, if she was looking for a hit she would not swear on all her lines and if she wasn't sweaing it wouldn't be vulgar. She got the assignment. Reminds of Blond ambition tour Madonna swearing in french to touch her pussy fom the stage which made me and my mom laugh so much and outraged bigots (which is always a plus and more than ever today in that constipated world we live in)

My mother loved Madonna’s songs since True Blue, but she fell in love with her when she saw the “Blond Ambition Tour” saying “vulgar” things in Spanish with a very funny accent. That summer she watched the "Blond Ambitioun Tour" thousands of times (poor VHS). She calls the “Blond Ambition Tour” the concert of the stairs (because of “Express Yourself”)

3 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

My mother loved Madonna’s songs since True Blue, but she fell in love with her when she saw the “Blond Ambition Tour” saying “vulgar” things in Spanish with a very funny accent. That summer she watched the "Blond Ambitioun Tour" thousands of times (poor VHS).

That was the version we got on tv in Australia. Somehow as kids we still knew she was swearing in another language.

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

My mother loved Madonna’s songs since True Blue, but she fell in love with her when she saw the “Blond Ambition Tour” saying “vulgar” things in Spanish with a very funny accent. That summer she watched the "Blond Ambitioun Tour" thousands of times (poor VHS). She calls the “Blond Ambition Tour” the concert of the stairs (because of “Express Yourself”)

My mum came with me to Blond Ambition and Girlie Show since i was underage. For years she complained that i never brought her to see Madonna again (we saw Bjork togethe because she became a fan after watching Mtv unplugged) so i bought tickets for her and me to go see Madame X, since my mum is portuguese it was pretty fitting...and Madonna cancelled on us. I won't bring her to celebration because she had heart surgery last year and i'm afraid a big crowd would be to much to handle for he, she herself does not feel secure to do it (i asked he though). Would have been fitting since she's playing what used to be called Bercy and that's where we saw her together in 90 & 93.

16 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Still haven't heard a single note of the track. I keep on skipping every radios stations while driving in my car... I hope it has been sent to radios yet, anyone knows ? It would be amazing if i heard it today, so then i could play it tonight in the bar where i work as a dj.

For God's sake, go to YouTube and just listen to it! It's now officially released. Why wait weeks or even months to listen to it on the radio? :cute:

26 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

My mum came with me to Blond Ambition and Girlie Show since i was underage. For years she complained that i never brought her to see Madonna again (we saw Bjork togethe because she became a fan after watching Mtv unplugged) so i bought tickets for her and me to go see Madame X, since my mum is portuguese it was pretty fitting...and Madonna cancelled on us. I won't bring her to celebration because she had heart surgery last year and i'm afraid a big crowd would be to much to handle for he, she herself does not feel secure to do it (i asked he though). Would have been fitting since she's playing what used to be called Bercy and that's where we saw her together in 90 & 93.

I know how you feel. My mother has been sick for years and I need to be close to her. Not 24/7 but I have to be vigilant about her health. Be patient and take good care of her.

24 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Still haven't heard a single note of the track. I keep on skipping every radios stations while driving in my car... I hope it has been sent to radios yet, anyone knows ? It would be amazing if i heard it today, so then i could play it tonight in the bar where i work as a dj.

I think the non explicit version has been made to be sent to radio stations. Maybe I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

What if you just never hear the song?

https://twitter.com/cr_nna/status/1667230098070593537?s=20

‘Brilliantly, it’s Madonna who finally serves vocal flex.’

‘Hats off to her. To defend a peer this publicly and vehemently is pretty cool, and to do so in the style of a Quentin Tarantino movie – sounding genuinely pissed off, but also sexy and absurd, especially on her pronunciation of “banana” – is genius. (She later sounds British on the word “gorgeous,” which is all kinds of nostalgic!)’    

attitude.co.uk 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic