VULGAR

deathproof

On 6/27/2023 at 4:03 AM, xavier said:

Music House, the european company providing dee-jays with a promotional service of commercial pop dance music, has just announced new remixes by Berlin-based producer Marlon Hoffstadt aka DJ Daddy Trance for the Sam Smith and Madonna collaboration, Vulgar.

Vulgar – Marlon Hoffstadt Edit (Explicit) 2:56

Vulgar – Marlon Hoffstadt Edit (Clean) 2:56

Vulgar – Marlon Hoffstadt Extended (Exlicit) 5:19

Vulgar – Marlon Hoffstadt Extended (Clean) 5:19

Vulgar – Marlon Hoffstadt Instrumental 5:19

Look out for the new remixes in all good clubs and bars now!

Hey guys, anyone know where we can hear this

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Preview:

https://music.apple.com/nz/album/vulgar-marlon-hoffstadt-remix-single/1693813987

It's SUPER late 90s OMG. I love it hahaha.

I's funny because the first official Padam Padam remix Kylie just released also sounds like that...

Is this a new trend?... To me, it just sounds like cheesy German band Scooter...  :lol:

37 minutes ago, f78k said:

I's funny because the first official Padam Padam remix Kylie just released also sounds like that...

Is this a new trend?... To me, it just sounds like cheesy German band Scooter...  :lol:

The late 90s/early 00s trend has been tried for some time now but never truly exploded... it's time!

Give me the completely over the top Aqua, Scooter, Vengaboys sound back hahaha.

4 hours ago, f78k said:

Yeah, it does sound very Scooter alright. But it's bang on trend actually. There's a theory going around that the post- Covid new kids on the scene (18-20 year olds) got so used to listening to dance music through their phone speakers during lockdown, that the faster beat and minimum instrumentation is all that was needed through the low Hz range. Any kind of high level production values went out the window and this "happy hardcore" sound of the 90s was what kids started revisiting as a result.