Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

3 minutes ago, tscott said:

You'd think. But some fans have a narrative that she's exploiting her children.   Yet, all her adult children as well as David and Mercy who are on the cusp of adulthood have rarely had much exposure from Madonna.  I will agree she has shown a lot more of David and the two girls, but it's obviously more done regarding their own permission.  Other than that it's just a being a "proud mother". 

Whatever she does people always assume the worst about her. 
I do hate when she posts stuff about her children though, but only because it’s content I’m not interested in…

20 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

What you knew about what?

Just that nothing more. There were some pictures on that twins account that weren’t public so there was a suspicious that someone on the inner circle shared them

but at the same time it continued happening 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

4 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

I do hate when she posts stuff about her children though, but only because it’s content I’m not interested in…

Only a parent will understand their posts regarding their children.  But I've seen far less known people post things about their children that is a bit extreme compared to anything she posts.  In most cases, she seems to be respectful of how her children are presented. The fact she is very careful in what she posts about her older children proves that. Both Lourdes and Rocoo have been hands off since they have been of age and even when they were younger, she rarely posted about them. Also, I've noticed she is careful in what she posts of Mercy which I believe like Lourdes and Rocco is selective in what is posted with their permission. 

17 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I am not interested in her children’s pictures either. But looking at the comments, there are many people that love her family pictures and videos that she posts. (Why? I have no clue.) So they are getting some excellent appreciation.

In terms of my own interest, I find Lola’s stuff interesting. I especially like her sexy, arty and edgy peers and boyfriends. And I like the photography that Mercy makes. I don’t really care for the art or dancing from the rest of her kids. (Although one of the twins is learning how to mix and it sounded good)

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I am not interested in her children’s pictures either. But looking at the comments, there are many people that love her family pictures and videos that she posts. (Why? I have no clue.) So they are getting some excellent appreciation.

In terms of my own interest, I find Lola’s stuff interesting. I especially like her sexy, arty and edgy peers and boyfriends. And I like the photography that Mercy makes. I don’t really care for the art or dancing from the rest of her kids. (Although one of the twins is learning how to mix and it sounded good)

I only wanna see sexy photos of Rocco 🥰

You can tell how hard they are trying to grasp any news when they made articles about Rocco & David LEAVING the house, describing what they are wearing:

https://www.geo.tv/latest/496689-rocco-ritchie-and-david-banda-photographed-leaving-madonnas-nyc-home

8 hours ago, Jackie said:

same, I don't follow it, but they do seem to post pics not publicly available so just assumed it was connected to M (never thought it was the twins though).

They do post pics of the twins that have never been posted publicly anywhere before and that for years. That's why i would be carefull before screaming fake. As i said this could totally be the Twins account but managed by mama Madonna. As for the pic being old that doesn't prove anything ; M wouldn't take any new pic and publish it knowing the state that she is these days. 

12 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

They do post pics of the twins that have never been posted publicly anywhere before and that for years. That's why i would be carefull before screaming fake. As i said this could totally be the Twins account but managed by mama Madonna. As for the pic being old that doesn't prove anything ; M wouldn't take any new pic and publish it knowing the state that she is these days. 

Thank you. 
I’m keeping that thought and this image in my head. 91B30B9A-A6CB-4084-988A-9FE0E70F1782.thumb.jpeg.186526aa687e8027d784e10909eea7c8.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

What do you expect?

An official statement on her website from her team.

Official cancellation / rescheduling from Live Nation / Ticketmaster bla bla. 

Not everyone knows who is Guy Oseary or if Rosie O' Donell is her friend and follow their accounts to know that she's improving. 

She's ill, and she would need the time that it's necessary to recover, but the 100 people that surround her are not sick.

It's too much about asking about some professionalism after the high money that everyone paid? 

2 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Not everyone knows who is Guy Oseary or if Rosie O' Donell is her friend and follow their accounts to know that she's improving. 

The only thing I agree about this is Live Nation and Ticketmaster should be very clear about the tour is "postponed" at the moment and shouldn't be selling tickets, especially to venues that won't be happening on the dates specified.  That said, I'm not sure that even the officials are sure which venues are going to rescheduled at this point, other than the July dates.

Just now, tscott said:

The only thing I agree about this is Live Nation and Ticketmaster should be very clear about the tour is "postponed" at the moment and shouldn't be selling tickets, especially to venues that won't be happening on the dates specified.  That said, I'm not sure that even the officials are sure which venues are going to rescheduled at this point, other than the July dates.

I agree - They know July isn't happening so should be clear about this and stop selling tickets.

19 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

She's ill, and she would need the time that it's necessary to recover, but the 100 people that surround her are not sick.

It's too much about asking about some professionalism after the high money that everyone paid? 

How can they have rescheduled rehearsals and tour dates already ? That seems impossible.

And who even looks at Madonna.com? It’s all over the news so everybody knows about it unless they live under a rock.

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

How can they have rescheduled rehearsals and tour dates already ? That seems impossible.

And who even looks at Madonna.com? It’s all over the news so everybody knows about it unless they live under a rock.

I visit her official site very often.  Also, the world is a pretty big place.  There are a lot of people who have no idea what Madonna is up to lately, nor know she's been ill.  It's easy for us fans to assume that people might be living under a rock if they aren't up to speed on her. Take someone like Taylor Swift who is far more popular than Madonna at the moment.  You'd think everyone would know what she's up to, but I'm sure there are many of us (such as myself) who aren't privy to what's she's doing at the moment. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic