Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I’m not so sure. I imagine he lives with Madonna full time for his work , he is usually wherever she is. So he could just be staying there while he’s not working.

Imagine living with Madonna and being paid to take photos and videos of her. Obviously he also goes on vacations with her.That ahole is living the dream.

10 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Guys, i think with time passing and not getting any news our minds tends to naturally worry and we imagine sad things. It's natural, this is how human brain and minds naturally works but knowing that, let's try not to fall in that trap and let's stay positive. Let's stick on what Guy and Rosie have said, let's trust them. In my case, i keep on thinking about that picture of Rocco with that big smile on his face when he was living Madonna's appartment two days ago. There's no way he would be smiling like that if he had just seen his mother near death. If anyone haven't seen that picture and wants me to post it i will 💖

The one where he is wearing black loafers, cross pattern knitted vest and dark high wait trousers matching leather belt and bag?

8 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I can't believe that in the midst of this painful situation that we fans are experiencing, someone would think of making these kinds of jokes or comments in bad taste.

Maybe you are one of those superstitious people that when you go out and see a black cat or walk under a staircase you think that something bad is going to happen to you. That's up to you with your beliefs, but I think this is not the place or the time for that kind of comment. Twitter maybe.

Actually I was mocking at the types like yourself that think too high of themselves and their opinions. I pity you because you have to listen to your internal voice 24/7

Just now, Mden said:

That’s it. 

Yes! I’ve very crítical of M’s work of lately, but now its time to be there supporting, waiting a bit and Being positive: everything Will be amazingly well. You Will have your concerts at some point and she will be shining as always!😉

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

The one where he is wearing black loafers, cross pattern knitted vest and dark high wait trousers matching leather belt and bag?

Actually i've seen several pics of him looking happy and smilling from this week. Just a couple examplesIMG_20230705_101642.thumb.jpg.9d3d96b0ade302dece6164d4acd1662c.jpg (on the left one he was coming back from the gym and going back to M's appartment) 

12 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Actually i've seen several pics of him looking happy and smilling from this week. Just a couple examplesIMG_20230705_101642.thumb.jpg.9d3d96b0ade302dece6164d4acd1662c.jpg (on the left one he was coming back from the gym and going back to M's appartment) 

Yeah I saw them too. I was joking about the articles they made about him and David leaving the house. Because they had nothing else to say they just described everything they were wearing :D

But i agree with your statement, if her family seems to come and going and look relaxed that's only good news.

5 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Yeah I saw them too. I was joking about the articles they made about him and David leaving the house. Because they had nothing else to say they just described everything they were wearing :D

But i agree with your statement, if her family seems to come and going and look relaxed that's only good news.

Yeah gossips websites have milked the most they could the tiny bit of info we all got already and now they're at the point where all they can do is doing the fashion police 😂

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

I would like to know what sort of jockstrap he is wearing under there

13 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I can't believe that in the midst of this painful situation that we fans are experiencing, someone would think of making these kinds of jokes or comments in bad taste.

Maybe you are one of those superstitious people that when you go out and see a black cat or walk under a staircase you think that something bad is going to happen to you. That's up to you with your beliefs, but I think this is not the place or the time for that kind of comment. Twitter maybe.

Oh please, he’s making a joke 

We have to not read your chat GPT generated posts in the midst of this painful situation that we fans are experiencing, someone would think of making these kinds of posts or comments in bad taste… a Twitter thread maybe? 

34 minutes ago, lalalagirl said:

Do you know something? I just need to know shes with us.. i have so much anxiety 

Of course she's still here, but they are managing it really bad. This silence is starting to look like a punishment to her fans. 

And yes, she's resting, but that's why social media was invented, to comunicate something from everywhere instantly. Her team can say something at this point. 

Love :heart:

8 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Of course she's still here, but they are managing it really bad. This silence is starting to look like a punishment to her fans. 

And yes, she's resting, but that's why social media was invented, to comunicate something from everywhere instantly. Her team can say something at this point. 

Shush

13 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Yes an update confirming there are no updates every day would be very useful

56 minutes ago, lalalagirl said:

Do you know something? I just need to know shes with us.. i have so much anxiety 

I've read on MNation that, judging by the wooden floor on the picture of Gypsy, it seemed to be her Hamptons house (idk how fans can get this kind of details from a doggy IG story).

I think that's what Cake was talking about (?)

4 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

I've read on MNation that, judging by the wooden floor on the picture of Gypsy, it seemed to be her Hamptons house (idk how fans can get this kind of details from a doggy IG story).

I think that's what Cake was talking about (?)

That what mentioned on this thread some posts back in the previous page, no need to bring up that nasty place (not the Hamptons I meant) 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic