Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

5 minutes ago, madaboutM said:

I’m a little bit confused here. When Madonna shared that “demon sperm lady” Stella Immanuel post about the covid vaccines she was literally speculating about a serious heath global issue and putting people’s lives in danger by spreading misinformation but we are not allowed to speculate here because “something, something, it’s not nice”

Got it.

Do you understand that what you are saying is exactly the same thing on both occasions? The two are informal secondary sources of information or misinformation

I'm not believing anything that’s not coming from an official source which I’m this case it’s her or her camp at the moment 

24 minutes ago, madaboutM said:

I’m a little bit confused here. When Madonna shared that “demon sperm lady” Stella Immanuel post about the covid vaccines she was literally speculating about a serious heath global issue and putting people’s lives in danger by spreading misinformation but we are not allowed to speculate here because “something, something, it’s not nice”

Got it.

Madonna doesn’t post on this board 

‘After the ICU, patients usually will stay at least a few more days in the hospital before they can be discharged. Most patients are transferred to what is called a step-down unit, where they are still very closely monitored before being transferred to a regular hospital floor and then hopefully home.’

She’s home. She’s ‘on the mend.’ She’s ‘doing good.’  :party:

Edit: It is not uncommon to feel very weak, and feel pain  after discharge. It’s part of the stages of recovery. 

2 hours ago, adirondak said:

Kathy Griffin put out a TikTok sticking up for Madonna, wishing her well, and calling out the detractors for ageism and misogyny. While I’m sometimes not on board with Madonna’s claims of these two things (and sometimes I am), I do think this is a moment where it’s bitingly obvious. She literally did nothing wrong here and nothing to deserve the hate she’s gotten. 

Kathy needs to get off social media because she is what she eats.

I just want her to fully recover!!!

HEALTH FIRST!!

I still remember her pain face when I saw the MADAME X TOUR in London...

When she was singing LIKE A PRAYER , while climbing the stairs,she skipped "it's like a dream" part, she couldn't sing because of the pain, I was close enough to tell.

I hope her family convince her that health is always FIRST.

We will wait, and suport her no matter what.

Love MADONNA!!!!

40 minutes ago, Mden said:

Sorry for the triple post. But why do people keep reminding us we’re not part of her family when we demand ‘updates?’ 
We know we’re just ‘Motherfuckers’. 🌝

What is there to update?

If you have a ticket for the first US leg assume it’s postponed until further notice. They can’t really tell anyone anything more when they clearly don’t know yet.

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

What is there to update?

If you have a ticket for the first US leg assume it’s postponed until further notice. They can’t really tell anyone anything more when they clearly don’t know yet.

No, I meant medical updates. And wasn’t even serious about that. Just wanted to highlight the Motherfuckers label which I love. 

2 hours ago, madaboutM said:

Got it.

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Madonna doesn’t post on this board 

If you want to share a personal bacterial infection story :OML: that may relate to the situation, by all means go ahead.

And you most definitely can speculate if you phrase it as your opinion. But we tend to get posts that declare their opinions as fact quite often, and this is a time that I don't think we need to entertain that. The waters are murky enough. The only one fact we do know is that we don't know anything. Even the "1 month of fever" has already spread as fact to a certain degree and no one can confirm that. 

and the real Madonna was banned for her behavior in 2020. 

Did 1990 teach us nothing. back then she was on death's door while on tour apparently "Quit the tour or drop dead", according to the tabs. All she had was a throat infection.

My guess is she might have ignored some signs (haven't we all) she maybe thought she had a minor flu and ended up a bit sicker than she had thought. TMZ just pushes it further for clicks. 

1 minute ago, me1981 said:

Did 1990 teach us nothing. back then she was on death's door while on tour apparently "Quit the tour or drop dead", according to the tabs. All she had was a throat infection.

My guess is she might have ignored some signs (haven't we all) she maybe thought she had a minor flu and ended up a bit sicker than she had thought. TMZ just pushes it further for clicks. 

Well, Guy Oseary used the word ICU. Let's not pretend that everything was ok. 

I don’t trust these sources at all. I just need a post from her when she’s well enough and when she’s ready. Being a huge Prince fan my heart sank when that plane had to be grounded because he took a bad turn and that was only a week prior to him leaving us. 

I’ll bet this is something silly like her hip pain meds have been masking the pain and severity of her fever so she just didn’t think it was as bad or something. 

1 minute ago, nito84bcn said:

Well, Guy Oseary used the word ICU. Let's not pretend that everything was ok. 

Not saying that, more a comment on the tabs pushing things further than they probably were. I'm nervous, I won't lie, but I also have faith that her friends are being honest that she's on the mend. 

There’s a particular blogger (a female) that has been harbouring and expressing the most extreme hatred for Madonna over the years, accusing Madonna of sabotaging her in various and vicious ways: massive copyright theft (that blogger claims to have a huge 10,000+ song catalogue Madonna stole from and passed around in the industry), espionage, wiretapping, aggravated stalking and harassment, commissioning (through members of the Kabbalah Centre) repeated acts of attempted murder (incl. three instances of vehicular assault), attempted sexual assault, theft of real estate property, etc.

She’s now rejoicing at Madonna’s plight… Some of you may know which blogger I’m referring to. Most would say that blogger’s just crazy and making up complete fabrications—that’s blogger has never been able to adequately prove her claims, and chances are Madonna doesn’t even know about her. I’m just saying, on a metaphysical level, that type of hatred and jealousy harboured for someone may act as a conduit of negativity, a curse of sorts. And that’s precisely why Madonna’s been praying angels for protection and wearing the Kabbalah bracelet over the years.

That said, if the tour was postponed, I guess they deemed Madonna would not be apt and ready by July 15. Madonna could live long, but she's gotta rest, sleep more and reinforce her immune system.

7 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

There’s a particular blogger (a female) that has been harbouring and expressing the most extreme hatred for Madonna over the years, accusing Madonna of sabotaging her in various and vicious ways: massive copyright theft (that blogger claims to have a huge 10,000+ song catalogue Madonna stole from and passed around in the industry), espionage, wiretapping, aggravated stalking and harassment, commissioning (through members of the Kabbalah Centre) repeated acts of attempted murder (incl. three instances of vehicular assault), attempted sexual assault, theft of real estate property, etc.

She’s now rejoicing at Madonna’s plight… Some of you may know which blogger I’m referring to. Most would say that blogger’s just crazy and making up complete fabrications—that’s blogger has never been able to adequately prove her claims, and chances are Madonna doesn’t even know about her. I’m just saying, on a metaphysical level, that type of hatred and jealousy harboured for someone may act as a conduit of negativity, a curse of sorts. And that’s precisely why Madonna’s been praying angels for protection and wearing the Kabbalah bracelet over the years.

That said, if the tour was postponed, I guess they deemed Madonna would not be apt and ready by July 15. Madonna could live long, but she's gotta rest, sleep more and reinforce her immune system.

Who’s this blogger? 🤔

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic