Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

I was scrolling through her following list and saw it! it’s dead since forever. Wondering if people still buy products from it. btw saw this account. Imagine if it’s her private account with her x at the time.
https://instagram.com/chat_noir35?igshid=YzcxN2Q2NzY0OA== 
Haha, I came across that account a while ago and wondered the same thing

1 minute ago, gjhvs said:

Matthew Rettenmund (very reliable!) said tomorrow on his Facebook yesterday... it's already been hours 'tomorrow'... where is the announcement? What USA time do they normally publish important news etc? 

It’s only just after 8am LA time, it can definitely still be coming anytime in the next 9 or so hours 

8 hours ago, Josh Wang said:

I guess this health scare and postponement/cancellation drama will ultimately become the death sentence to her already fragile reputation in the live music and touring industry. It will only become more difficult for her to sell tickets in the future and she will probably be reduced to a Janet or Mariah level act.

:Madonna039:

They really should have been able to tell us earlier this week about the tour. The doctors would have told M how long she should expect to spend recuperating and then work out a new schedule from there - if there is a genuine desire to continue with the tour. At the very least they should have said ‘these shows are out, stay tuned for  rescheduled dates… and these shows should be good to go!’ 

I cannot shake the feeling that there is a whole lot more to this than meets the eye. And these speculations etc and being aided by their silence. 

5 hours ago, gjhvs said:

Matthew Rettenmund (very reliable!) said tomorrow on his Facebook yesterday... it's already been hours 'tomorrow'... where is the announcement? What USA time do they normally publish important news etc? 

Agree that matthew is reliable but he posted this about 50 minutes ago

'My special announcement — which, duh, has nothing to do with Madonna — is likely Tuesday. It's fun news! I'm just excited to get it out there.' 

goes on to clarify in comments 

'I posted something about me on my FB page with no allusions to Madonna. I'd understand if I posted this on my Madonna-themed IG, but this one guy really ran with it, put words in my mouth, then got mad at me. I don't get it. I know people are on edge, but it was strange.'

and

All I know about Madonna is we're supposed to get a tour resked announcement any day now. Usually they do announcements on a Friday or a Monday. So that seems likely.

https://www.facebook.com/matthew.rettenmund/posts/pfbid02yq9BcX6Gx4UpeK3dKQtAz81Pt3gGov3QGi9A27TJiZK9UYiTawFM5saTcuXV2VJLl?__cft__[0]=AZUC5lS2yzf3dRoYyWprsEiL3DaM27qf0ej0QnGToymwmBMWuArd5F7Uq86hh1wmEYd5m5QhxX5qDoFMjmkGQtlB72gijp3bT6yiIJ21BsfvzH2uw3I5Cg5iX5yoeC7M0U2W4IVr1ZPmBP8AZzFzahVN&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

Just drove past her apartment (I had to, as my heart has been feeling heavy all week). All windows closed, gate closed, not a soul outside...just some orange construction cones. Knowing she was probably inside resting yet having so many unknown questions regarding her recovery made me feel so sad and helpless :broken:

1 minute ago, truerebel said:

Just drove past her apartment (I had to, as my heart has been feeling heavy all week). All windows closed, gate closed, not a soul outside...just some orange construction cones. Knowing she was probably inside resting yet having so many unknown questions regarding her recovery made me feel so sad and helpless :broken:

Yea :/ But I think she's in the Hamptons -

1 minute ago, truerebel said:

She’s in Hamptons. 

8 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Agree that matthew is reliable but he posted this about 50 minutes ago

'My special announcement — which, duh, has nothing to do with Madonna — is likely Tuesday. It's fun news! I'm just excited to get it out there.' 

goes on to clarify in comments 

'I posted something about me on my FB page with no allusions to Madonna. I'd understand if I posted this on my Madonna-themed IG, but this one guy really ran with it, put words in my mouth, then got mad at me. I don't get it. I know people are on edge, but it was strange.'

and

All I know about Madonna is we're supposed to get a tour resked announcement any day now. Usually they do announcements on a Friday or a Monday. So that seems likely.

https://www.facebook.com/matthew.rettenmund/posts/pfbid02yq9BcX6Gx4UpeK3dKQtAz81Pt3gGov3QGi9A27TJiZK9UYiTawFM5saTcuXV2VJLl?__cft__[0]=AZUC5lS2yzf3dRoYyWprsEiL3DaM27qf0ej0QnGToymwmBMWuArd5F7Uq86hh1wmEYd5m5QhxX5qDoFMjmkGQtlB72gijp3bT6yiIJ21BsfvzH2uw3I5Cg5iX5yoeC7M0U2W4IVr1ZPmBP8AZzFzahVN&__tn__=%2CO%2CP-R

Thanks!  I guess being no announcement today (Friday USA) - it'll be early next week - we can all just enjoy the weekend including Madonna!

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic