Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

1 minute ago, Markdonna said:

Oh, for give it a fucking rest already.  I can’t believe how fucking bratty so many of you are.  Grow up, please.  I expected more from Madonna fans.  But this site is almost nothing but petty people complaining 24/7.

What he said wasn’t clear nor professional… if it’s not happening then why no official announcement regarding the tour? 

4 minutes ago, Markdonna said:

It’s not cancelled.  It’s delayed.  And they are waiting to see how her recovery goes before rescheduliing. This isn’t rocket science, people.  They are taking things one day at a time.  As soon as they feel confident about her prognosis — we’ll know more.  But assume the tour is significantly delayed.  

Delayed… canceled… delivered.. whatever… they should announce it properly… if it’s delayed why no news on her social platforms? Her official website??!!! Why waiting for nothing? Just announce the delayed dates then later announce the new rescheduled dates. 

Just now, Ayham said:

Delayed… canceled… delivered.. whatever… they should announce it properly… if it’s delayed why no news on her social platforms? Her official website??!!! Why waiting for nothing? Just announce the delayed dates then later announce the new rescheduled dates. 

Exactly. But careful, there's a nazi jerk around who won't like the fact that we want to know more about it. 

2 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Let’s calm down - it’s a nervous wait for all of us.

If only we could respect each other's reaction's to this stressful situation but there's some people who feel like they have the right to tell us how to feel, react and what to worry about. 

Just now, Jackie said:

At the end of the day he reports to her and it’s her show. 

No no he’s her manager… he’s responsible of those stuff. If she’s resting and currently can’t take decisions he waits for her approval forever? Publicist needs to speak up and let general public knows what’s happening with the tour.

• Jackie locked this topic
4 hours ago, Markdonna said:

They did announce that the show was delayed.  Guy literally announced that. 🙄

“At this time we will need to pause all commitments, which includes the tour.”

Direct quote.  This was said right away.  

True but two days later they delivered the tickets to ticketholders, who are not supposed to know who Guy O is or read his instagram. I am not blaming him but I see a communication problem.

Edit - Sorry @Jackie I didn't see the topic was locked. I'll shut up, too :)

• Jackie unlocked this topic
2 minutes ago, Winn said:

Ok she's fine let's get this tour started! I want pics and vids now.

I wouldn't jump the gun here.  Once we come down from this high of seeing her standing there on the street, looking good, we need to realize, she's most likely still recovering.  I do hope that it's sooner than later as well.  But I'm sure there is still going to be a month or so of delay (at the least) before the tour will start. 

14 minutes ago, tscott said:

I wouldn't jump the gun here.  Once we come down from this high of seeing her standing there on the street, looking good, we need to realize, she's most likely still recovering.  I do hope that it's sooner than later as well.  But I'm sure there is still going to be a month or so of delay (at the least) before the tour will start. 

Oh I know. I was just being playful :whip:

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic