Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

3 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

How do we know he isn't getting compensated? If he isn't, he's got a right to complain.

Well, you know I was making a sarcastic joke. But if you want to get into it seriously that would totally depend on the agreement made back in the day and who owns the copyright of the work. But most likely the image was bought, which is the most common thing to do with artworks for albums etc. giving the artist or label the freedom to use it without further compensation

The WTG tour was my first Madonna concert in 1987 and I had that shirt, so I need it again. It kinda makes the circle go round 😀

Last night I went to Diana Ross. She still rocked at 89, so Madonna can also at least perform for another 30 years 😎

Edited by Stefan Bayens (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Stefan Bayens said:

The WTG tour was my first Madonna concert in 1987 and I had that shirt, so I need it again. It kinda makes the circle go round 😀

Last night I went to Diana Ross. She still rocked at 89, so Madonna can also at least perform for another 20 years 😎

Fingers crossed.

I still wear my WTG shirt from 1987, was hoping for a new one but not a fan of the distressed version. Easy enough to make though

46 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

WHERE?! If anyone sees this at the shows pls post here. I am dying for that LP. 

ALSO, I’m getting both key chains, mirror, LAP sweater, Girlie Shirt, and BAT jacket (if available) so 2k later lol

Some fans from FB group claimed that the concert merch booth will have MX tour picture disc & Celebration LP available for purchase. :seeno:

PS: or maybe in their dream.

I think for the most part the store merchandise is over priced and crap.  Not interested in any of it yet.  I was hoping a bit more actual physical music added.  The tour book isn't added yet, so maybe that will be added in the next day or so along with some better things.  I guess I should be happy since I am not tempted to drain my bank account over this.

Based on what we have seen so far, what are people planning to buy? I shall ideally get a programme, tshirt and the girlie show viewfinder keyring. I am torn between the erotica and blonde ambition T-shirts. It might be easier to make a decision when I see them properly. 

4 minutes ago, Dita-84 said:

Based on what we have seen so far, what are people planning to buy? I shall ideally get a programme, tshirt and the girlie show viewfinder keyring. I am torn between the erotica and blonde ambition T-shirts. It might be easier to make a decision when I see them properly. 

I bought the bomber, I will buy the tour book and probably a couple of t-shirts? The Blond Ambition t-shirt for sure, but I’ll buy those at the shows and more stuff is coming so I’ll see!