Sorry
Ghosttown
Hold Tight
The Power Of Goodbye
Frozen
Papa Don't Preach
Candy Shop
4 Minutes

are among the songs that were rehearsed but haven’t appeared in the setlist so far.

Also, where is that little bitch who said she wasn’t gonna pay tribute to friends, collaborators and mentors? 😂🤭✌️

Maybe she axes Frozen or TPOG in favor of Rain

It looks like a different show from her usual fare and it's refreshing to get some new gems in the setlist that she rarely performs.

I'm not sure I totally understand the "story" she's trying to convey with the song choices but it looks like a show that a Madonna fan would enjoy. From the online clips, the only bad sounding tunes I think are I Will Survive and Don't Cry for Me Argentina, I think those could've been replaced with other Madonna songs that convey similar messages.

Seeing this tour makes me think that truly her biggest career mistake was doing The Next Best Thing instead of going on tour for BS/ROL in 1999.

This is the first time we have gotten A LOT of 90s material in one tour and there are still a lot of songs from the decade on the waiting list.

Had she done that tour in 1999, then her 2001 and 2004 tours could have been very different and we wouldn’t have to bitch so much about certain omissions and her neglecting certain albums or songs of hers.

I love the beast within and up down suite. 

I love the set list and the music and all.

But I really prefer theatre sit-down shows like Madame X theatre tour. I hope she returns to that style for her next tour of new work, whenever she releases a new SOLO album. Madame X Tour was so cool.

Just now, MPowered said:

After this tour, she can pull out that anti-tour with all non-singles and neglected hits! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

To be honest this feel like there is an anti-tour inside the show. Rain, Bad Girl, Die Another Day, Bedtime Story, Nothing Really Matters, Mother & Father... 

In Junior's word, this is a wet dream (remix).  :Madonna012:

3 minutes ago, DiegoLCL said:

To be honest this feel like there is an anti-tour inside the show. Rain, Bad Girl, Die Another Day, Bedtime Story, Nothing Really Matters, Mother & Father... 

In Junior's word, this is a wet dream (remix).  :Madonna012:

But all those songs were singles, except Mother and Father.  Also, Die Another Day was a pretty big hit.

2 minutes ago, maxijazz said:

If you're taking requests I'd love to see Ray Of Light :heart:

2 minutes ago, scion said:

Wow the timing and mixing is terrible. Why is her mic volume at about 20% compared to the studio vocals?

Yeah, you can hear a difference between her vocals on the song to when she was speaking prior to the song.  She obviously is relying heavily on the backing track. :tongue:

6 minutes ago, DiegoLCL said:

I know but they were rarely played live, they feel special to have back in place of others. 

Don't really disagree that they are rare, even though they all have been performed live at some point in her career, even Mother and Father.

I WIll Survive is really the only track she actually sang and performed live on this tour that she's never done before. Everything else she performed, she's performed live at least once before.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)