The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, scion said:

Thats my only criticism of this show from the bits ive seen, she's barely audible much across the show.

To be fair, we are relying on a lot of fan footage, so it's really hard to tell how much live singing she did, but even with the write up that Stuart talked about, we know they went back to original studio recordings and used them as backing tracks.  While I prefer her to just do a straight live show, it's pretty typical of what high profiled artists are doing these days.

3 minutes ago, shane54 said:

@maxijazz Thanks for sharing your HQ videos! :hearteyes:

Did you happen to film Live To Tell? 

I reall need to see Live To Tell in HQ.
Awesome performance what you can tell from the snippets on Twitter!

I did not. But going back tomorrow in a one of the pit so I’ll film some more songs. 

From DrownedMadonna :

"Unfortunately Hold Tight, Sorry and Oh Father, as we hinted on our previous videos, were cut from the opening night, but it is possible they were omitted due to a technical problem at the O2; we surely hope to hear some of those very soon!" 

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=869949294593578&set=a.597549681833542

1 minute ago, proxy said:

From DrownedMadonna :

"Unfortunately Hold Tight, Sorry and Oh Father, as we hinted on our previous videos, were cut from the opening night, but it is possible they were omitted due to a technical problem at the O2; we surely hope to hear some of those very soon!" 

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=869949294593578&set=a.597549681833542

I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow, but I don't buy this one bit.  It was a rather long show as it is, so I can't imagine this was really cut. Thanks for the info though.  :)

12 minutes ago, confessed said:

Why’s the crowd so dead? I mean they’re just standing with their phones up, they don’t even dance! 🙄 

Really? I thought many people were having the time of their lives. But I guess at the same time, we can say everyone was in "awe" of her performance.

Then again, these days, people are so engaged with capturing everything on their phone, it's hard for some to actually look like they are enjoy themselves.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)