The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

11 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Not that I give a fxck but here you can see the ass clearly 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMjCongws/

let’s call it a prop stage

on other numbers she doesn’t have that ass..you can see that during erotica segment and bedtime story. 

32 minutes ago, f78k said:

Madonna’s vocals have been doubled on many of her recordings since the beginning. Here we have the conceptual dilemma of not having a live band and live backing vocalists, and so I think we have to see the backing track vocals as the equivalent of her previous approach to being bolstered by Donna, Niki et al. Donna would literally shadow Madonna’s vocals on the tours they did together. There was a batch of videos of the full show posted on here late last night Pacific Time that captured the audio very clearly from the floor/pit. It was very clear that her live singing is quite audible throughout. She even did the Vogue rap, and it’s quite obvious from hearing this, as has always been suspected, that it’s impossible without her standing still at a studio mic to reproduce the intimacy and sexiness of her spoken word vocals on the records, thus miming these parts in Erotica and Justify My Love being artistic choices. Could she opt for songs where she doesn’t have this issue? Sure, but the narrative in using these songs works…it’s clearly important to her to express how pivotal the years between 1989 and 1995 were to her trajectory both personally and artistically, eventually throwing it all to the flames, which I also saw as a throwback to Fever in the Girlie Show. 

As for her ass, if we are going to discuss it, Id like to offer a positive angle. She looks great. It doesn’t look anything like it did in recent years, and whether that is better costuming or changes to her body seems irrelevant. At 65 she is literally showing so much flesh, and she looks absolutely stunning. As @steady75 stated earlier, there’s something quite extraordinary and artistically important about her removal of the smoke and mirrors…Much as was the case on MDNA when she performed LAV/LS, during the Erotica/Bad Girl/HU/JML section, she is the slightly disheveled chanteuse/showgirl in all her archetypal glory. It’s absolutely captivating! 

Did I also notice that she seemed off in her timing on DCFMA? I think she came in too early, and then it threw her a little. Can’t wait for reports and videos from tonight! I love seeing her iron out the parts she struggled with on opening night! 

On 10/14/2023 at 9:08 AM, Markdonna said:

To all and any of you going tonight — have a blast!  I have never been at one of her tours opening night.  But I was once at the final show of DROWNED WORLD which was crazy emotional as it had become that very last show as it was rescheduled from that previous tuesday — 9/11.

I can’t wait to see her in LA and will enjoy hearing all about it from you first…

Gosh, that must have been difficult. Were you nervous about going? 

14 minutes ago, scion said:

Sipping Tea Time GIF

You stupid bitch 💅

🤣♥️

HAHAHHA I know. Very difficult. I don’t have the type of personality to “patiently wait” lol instant gratification over here. So now I have guilt lol but I’ve seen it. Hopefully my geriatric brain forgets by January lol

40 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Can someone make a new topic like " the reviews are in " because every single review is great. I could do it myself but i realy don't know how to put in all those links without looking like an amature. I try to post a link to a dutch website with all the reviews from last night show, and they are all good to great 

https://www.ad.nl/show/vergane-glorie-of-is-madonna-nog-steeds-queen-of-pop-zo-oordeelt-de-pers-na-haar-eerste-concert~ab91e5d4/

Or is this a stupid idea?  Lol

Did it allready 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)