The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

The padding gets bigger night after night. She went overboard with it last night in the Versace jumpsuit. I don't get why she does that, she looked phenomenal in that costume the first night. Now it looks like that horrible shaped ass she had on that New year speech a few years ago... I really hope she doesn't get a new procedure after the tour cause she seems still obsessed with having a huge bizarre shapped ass.

Picsart-23-10-19-07-27-06-316.jpg

Picsart-23-10-19-07-29-15-853.jpg

2 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

The padding gets bigger night after night. She went overboard with it last night in the Versace jumpsuit. I don't get why she does that, she looked phenomenal in that costume the first night. Now it looks like that horrible shaped ass she had on that New year speech a few years ago... I really hope she doesn't get a new procedure after the tour cause she seems still obsessed with having a huge bizarre shapped ass.

Picsart-23-10-19-07-27-06-316.jpg

I cant imagine she would go and get another thing done right after she ditched the last one.

5 minutes ago, Blond Ambition said:

I cant imagine she would go and get another thing done right after she ditched the last one.

I thought this thing was over but after seeing that padding getting bigger and bigger night after night i fear she's still obsessed with it and decide to go for it again at some point. I mean she looked fantastic on opening night and only 4 dates into the tour she's already adding stuff on her ass to look like that :

7 hours ago, scion said:

Pretty sure there is no curfew/fine except on a Sunday.

What I mentioned before. Midweek to weekend they are less lightly to be hard on the curfew because you have late trains and night buses available. Fri-Sat you have night tube too. O2 Curfew in Wednesday might be 23:30 but they can go until midnight. ( I was taking the train at 12:20 on Tuesday) But on Sunday is a different story because the curfew is a 22:30 for everything, even the bars and the latest tube is earlier and only few. Night buses are minimum. Also is more costly to pay for staff if they do overtime.

31 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I thought this thing was over but after seeing that padding getting bigger and bigger night after night i fear she's still obsessed with it and decide to go for it again at some point. I mean she looked fantastic on opening night and only 4 dates into the tour she's already adding stuff on her ass to look like that :

Can you just stop. Thank you. 

Calm down wtf. This is a forum. People can discuss anything they want. Anyway, in my opinion, implants or no implants, mole or no mole, she looks stunning. Better than she's looked since 2016. Most importantly, she looks happy and excited. I didn't see her like that on Madame X. I feel like she's enjoying herself and that gives her even more stamina and I'm here for it. If some people want to discuss her butt or something they noticed on her lip IT'S OK. That's what a forum's for. Discussion, not blind worship.

I think it’s a waist of time trying to talk to some people. They desperately want the drama, even if you forced them to look they don’t want to see. The show is absolutely no put together at the last minute, it’s possible that some minor changes could happen after the ICU, but that could be normal, she was almost die. Don’t forget she is not young, and health problems are more and more normal. Our only hope is that those problems will be simple. She will never recover 100% from her knee accident, but the important thing is that she could still walk.  And she never look lost on the stage, are you seeing the same show as I? 

26 minutes ago, rga98 said:

Calm down wtf. This is a forum. People can discuss anything they want. Anyway, in my opinion, implants or no implants, mole or no mole, she looks stunning. Better than she's looked since 2016. Most importantly, she looks happy and excited. I didn't see her like that on Madame X. I feel like she's enjoying herself and that gives her even more stamina and I'm here for it. If some people want to discuss her butt or something they noticed on her lip IT'S OK. That's what a forum's for. Discussion, not blind worship.

I am excited how quickly she has managed to get herself in shape, it shows in her stamina and improved overall appearance. Hopefully she continues this routine after the tour concludes and straight into the next album cycle. I think fans need to remind themselves of where we came from before Celebration kicked off, she nearly died and a string of unrehearsed performances and appearances in which nobody outside her fanbase did anything but criticize her alleged "botched surgeries" I always knew talk like that was total nonsense and fast forward to Celebration Tour where she looks amazing and people are starting to wake up to the fact that the "botched surgeries" are nothing but fillers and weight gain (mostly weight gain) Like I said before, I am glad to see everyone talking positively about her online.

3 hours ago, rga98 said:

I don't care much about her butt; I still love her even if she gets implants ten times larger than what she has and can't walk anymore.

But I'm curious and I wanna know how she looks and if her butt is as big and disproportionate as it was.

I'm happy she's alive, looking stunning and always smiling, but I love gossiping.

Few weeks ago I wrote something like "everybody stay calm, don't be so sure she got her implants removed" in order to prevent useless drama... and I got attacked. 

The point is, since talking about it is a touchy subject (many say she's removed it and won't accept different opinions, others say she still has it, and many people hate discussing it critically and they're very sensitive on the topic), maybe it's better to avoid it here. But we should be free to express our opinions here, we're fan, not fanatic.

So... Let's create a topic where people who don't get bothered by it can discuss among themselves. That's my proposal, lol.

31 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Sure, like saying you can take a crap in the bathtub because is in the same room than the toilet bowl. Of course you can but it doesn't means everyone else have to be exposed to your shit.

Then block him and all your problems are solved. @rga98 has the right to express his opinion whether you like it or not.

Express yourself, don't repress yourself!

If you want a forum where everyone who is slightly critical of M gets banned, you should migrate to MadonnaNation.

16 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Then block him and all your problems are solved. @rga98 has the right to express his opinion whether you like it or not.

Express yourself, don't repress yourself!

If you want a forum where everyone who is slightly critical of M gets banned, you should migrate to MadonnaNation.

There's a bizarre untold theory here about being able to say what you want and expressing yourself and right to have an opinion vs being a sheep or blindfolded fandom. Don't get confused . Of course everyone can say what they want but I'm implying for a bit of self awareness or  awareness for others.

Nobody is asking for anyone to be banned. I said it will be nice to have some awareness for others and how much the gp feels like discussing Madonna's body modifications in this thread... for over 6 pages.

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

Sure, like saying you can take a crap in the bathtub because is in the same room than the toilet bowl. Of course you can but it doesn't means everyone else have to be exposed to your shit.

A very stupid and childish analogy but whatever works for you honey. People will still express their opinions in here cause that's what this place is for. Deal with it.  

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)