The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Yeah, it's getting old how some enter this thread to obviously troll about her ass. There is no doubt there are a couple of individuals who came in here to stir the pot with the "ass talk".  It's ridiculous. I personally just scrolled on and refused to bait to their trolling.  I am not engaging in such ridiculous nonsense. And while I agree, it's easy to say "ignore" them, but when some go on for pages and pages talking about shit that has nothing to do with the topic, hoping to get a rise out of people, it's obvious they aren't here to respect members here who want to talk about what the thread is intended for. 

For that one member who keeps posting over and over about her ass and then telling people to "admit it" and "move one", should learn to read the room and take their own advice. No one was talking about her ass at that point, nor cared. You were posting that to purposely get a rise out of people!  The only person who needs to "move on" is the person coming in here, going on and on about her ass when no one else was.

Madonna will do as she pleases.  She doesn't care what I think of her ass. She isn't going to change anything based on any thought I have or share. Simply put, I just don't care!  Nothing you say is going to change the situation you seem to be so obsessed to talk about.  For fuck sakes, the woman almost died and now months later, she's back up on stage entertaining the hell out of us. That's all I care about.  I opened this thread to allow people to share their thoughts and opinions on THE TOUR, NOT HER ASS! Please respect that and move on.  No need to respond or acknowledge this post.  I have no interest in discussing or arguing with you about your right to obsess over her ass.

"Okay, I'm done!"  Let's continue on but "ass free Discussion"! :party:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfHJDXIkZt_IjY7O6XhZA

• Donna changed the title to Let's Celebrate: Celebration Tour (ASS FREE) Discussion (Spoilers Welcome!)
8 minutes ago, nikos132 said:

i only now realised that material girl instrumental is playing while bob is speaking at the start

There are a lot of gems on this tour that can easily be missed.  It wasn't until the fourth show I believe that I realized they inserted a bit of "Angel" in the LIKE A VIRGIN/BILLIE JEAN interlude.

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

There are a lot of gems on this tour that can easily be missed.  It wasn't until the fourth show I believe that I realized they inserted a bit of "Angel" in the LIKE A VIRGIN/BILLIE JEAN interlude.

I’m the beginning when Bob says “Express Ourselves” and you hear HEY HEY HEY HEY in the perfect Madonna Nikki and Donna harmony…. The biggest most rudest tease of the tour for me 😩. Bahahaha WHY GOD. 

im calling it. Premier of Express Yourself in Toronto. Manifest the greatness of hey hey hey hey.

22 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I’m the beginning when Bob says “Express Ourselves” and you hear HEY HEY HEY HEY in the perfect Madonna Nikki and Donna harmony…. The biggest most rudest tease of the tour for me 😩. Bahahaha WHY GOD. 

im calling it. Premier of Express Yourself in Toronto. Manifest the greatness of hey hey hey hey.

Why Toronto?

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)