The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Date                              City                        Country               Venue                            Judge guest

October  14, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Lourdes Leon

October  15, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 FKA Twigs

October  17, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Diplo

October  18, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Julia Fox

October  21, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                   Damien Jalet

October  22, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                  Stuart Price

October  25, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                Allauné Blegbo 

October  26, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                Aquaria

October  28, 2023    Stockholm               Sweden             Tele2 Arena                  Rocco Ritchie

November 1, 2023    Barcelona                Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Arca

November 2, 2023    Barcelona                Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Úrsula Corberó 

November 6, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal             Altice Arena                   Jon Kortajerena 

November 7, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal             Altice Arena                  Jean Paul Gaultier

November 12, 2023    Paris                   France             Accor Arena                     Matières fecales

November 13, 2023    Paris                   France             Accor Arena                     French artist photographer JR

November 15, 2023    Cologne             Germany             Lanxess Arena             Andrea "Munchie" Lanz   

November 16, 2023    Cologne             Germany             Lanxess Arena           The chef is one of Madonna's babysitters.

November 19, 2023    Paris                   France                  Accor Arena             Michèle Lamy      

November 20, 2023    Paris                   France                  Accor Arena             Dj Kiddy Smile

November 23, 2023    Milan                   Italy             Mediolanum Forum         Donatella Versace

November 25, 2023    Milan                   Italy             Mediolanum Forum         Deborah "Debi" Anne Mazar

Kooste 899.JPG

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

SHE WAS ON FIRE TONIGHT! On Thursday I enjoyed the show, tonight I enjoyed myself, dancing screaming singing like crazy. Also, I kept changing places in floor A to see her from every angle. Crowd was strong, happy, excited.

Madonna said Thursday's show was cold (not just for air conditioning), tonight I think Debi's presence made her more reflective because Debi is tge only one who witnessed all the things portrayed during Act 1. Pity the technical problems that distracted M during Live to tell (you could clearly distinguish the backing track from the real live vocals, because they were not matching).

I am very happy because this was my last Celebration tour show but it was also my 25th Madonna show!

Bello Enricoooo :heart:

49 minutes ago, Enrico said:

SHE WAS ON FIRE TONIGHT! On Thursday I enjoyed the show, tonight I enjoyed myself, dancing screaming singing like crazy. Also, I kept changing places in floor A to see her from every angle. Crowd was strong, happy, excited.

Madonna said Thursday's show was cold (not just for air conditioning), tonight I think Debi's presence made her more reflective because Debi is tge only one who witnessed all the things portrayed during Act 1. Pity the technical problems that distracted M during Live to tell (you could clearly distinguish the backing track from the real live vocals, because they were not matching).

I am very happy because this was my last Celebration tour show but it was also my 25th Madonna show!

Thank you Enrico.  It sounds so amazing and bittersweet!

2 hours ago, stefo said:

Front row Don't tell me performance from tonight show

Thank you. I didn't realize her daughter was part of the dancers on this. I've seen this song performed several time, guess I didn't see it close enough to realize she was part of it.

And here is another question for those may know?  Are both the twins performing in the show because I only see and hear Estere and Mercy are, but I never hear anything about Stella?

45 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Thank you. I didn't realize her daughter was part of the dancers on this. I've seen this song performed several time, guess I didn't see it close enough to realize she was part of it.

And here is another question for those may know?  Are both the twins performing in the show because I only see and hear Estere and Mercy are, but I never hear anything about Stella?

Stella is the twin performing in Don’t Tell Me. Madonna confirmed earlier in the tour 4 of her kids are in the show.

On 11/25/2023 at 2:15 AM, McDonna said:

Yeah, age has nothing to do with it. I know people older than that who scream and have a grand time.  But of course, there always be shows or sections in the venues where some are too stuffy to have fun.  My motto; have fun, forget who is around you.  Though, be respectful as well. :party:

Age has everything to do with it. The older people that scream and jump around at concerts are the exception. The average person in their 20’s obviously has way more energy than someone 45 plus.

3 hours ago, McDonna said:

They were standing right next to me before joining Stuart Price on stage on Thursday, and I noticed how different they are both physically and temperamentally. One is taller, for instance. Everyone can see Estere is more outgoing. Stella was very nice and waved to ys when she came out after Don't tell me.

For those who are speculating about the real vocals it'll be very interesting watching Burning up videos from last night because I am pretty sure that several times she didn't hold the microphone close to the mouth, so it's easier to see what is prerecorded and how loud is the volume of the backing track.

I think this time they found a really good balance, and I heard her voice more than in the previous tours.

8 hours ago, Enrico said:

Madonna said Thursday's show was cold (not just for air conditioning), tonight I think Debi's presence made her more reflective because Debi is the only one who witnessed all the things portrayed during Act 1. Pity the technical problems that distracted M during Live to tell (you could clearly distinguish the backing track from the real live vocals, because they were not matching).

Fellow teacher, had Madonna already met Debi when she wrote Burning Up in 1979 and performed it at CBGB in 1980?

8 hours ago, Enrico said:

It was better than thursday's indeed, you are right! She was brilliant!!

1 minute ago, scion said:

That Live To Tell performance from last night is a disaster. Also, her vocals are so good there is NO reason to have a backing track underneath. If there was no backing track it would have seemed a bit better.

Maybe now she's realizing that and from now on she's gonna give to LTT the same treatment she has given to Bedtime Story. Worth of mention is that the grace in that performance is her singing next to the ones she's dedicating this song (even if only to their photos), so the rawness, vulnerablity and all the frustration for not having their material/flesh presence anymore must be printed in her vocals too. We show it better when we show it in our hearts.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic