The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

12 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

The curls are way better. She already has straight hair in the ending

Agree. It looks nice but it doesn’t suit the opening section.

Having said that it’s been fun seeing all these slight changes. It’ll be interesting to see what else she changes through the US leg.

Just now, Blue Jean said:

Agree. It looks nice but it doesn’t suit the opening section.

Having said that it’s been fun seeing all these slight changes. It’ll be interesting to see what else she changes through the US leg.

The new ponytail vs. curls I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if a thread like that appear in the forum soon! :)

Yesterday there was a dutch talkshow dedicated to Madonna because she's comming friday and saturday to Amsterdam..

They praised her for always reinventing herself and that she has no fear and is a fashion icon... but.... as always, someone had to say " but she is not a good singer " its getting so anoying, in every dutch tv show about her they say she's a bad singer.. there was also the guy who is in charge of the dutch Madonna fanclub and he just sits there, if i was there i would definitley say, she may not be the BEST singer, but she can sing and proved it many times, she has got some kind of emotion in her voice, she knows how to touch, but even the " fanclub " owner didnt stick up for her. 

Overall  they where positive and saying they go to the Celebration Tour. But they didn't say much about the tour, how great it is or whatever.. 

I tought it was fun to share with you guys... 

Very off topic @True Blue 84but, given the "honesty" from the Dutch press (which doesn't surprise me), I'd love to know what the Dutch press think of Stephen Geoffreys/Sam Ritter, if he's a much better actor as Steve or as Sam.

To give contextualization:

After all, as I told there, double job guy's very linked to our Queen too.

17 minutes ago, sara94 said:

German press is also praising her. Even the meanest yet biggest German Tabloid (Bild). Not 1 single negative word about yesterday

German people are known for their fairness, they just know there's not a single toenail in the Celebration Tour to claim as a flaw! Right @MPowered? NOT EVEN BURNING UP BTW!!!

12 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I guess Dutch press will bite their tongue once M hits Ziggo Dome!

Dutch press is so anoying, our guys or girls who are specialized in media and have to go to talkshows know nothing about most artist,...

The thing that anoys me when a Dutch article or talkshow talks about Madonna they ALWAYS have to say " she's not a good singer " .. or " she is great but she is no Beyonce " i mean, when they talk about lets say Mick Jagger  they don't say" he is a legend but he doesn't have the voice of Pavarotti " or " his voice is not good like Elton John ".... Not one single praise for her vocals, never, even after a performance where she sounded good... 

They mostly focus on the bad things, they still talk about how bad eurovision was 🥱

@True Blue 84 i dont understand why they need to put all their shit opinions on M and this fantastic show and dont talk about: all the revolutions she make, how she change the music industry completely, how she change the way to make music tours, how she sold 400 copies and how an army of young popstars take ispiration from her... 

21 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Dutch press is so anoying, our guys or girls who are specialized in media and have to go to talkshows know nothing about most artist,...

The thing that anoys me when a Dutch article or talkshow talks about Madonna they ALWAYS have to say " she's not a good singer " .. or " she is great but she is no Beyonce " i mean, when they talk about lets say Mick Jagger  they don't say" he is a legend but he doesn't have the voice of Pavarotti " or " his voice is not good like Elton John ".... Not one single praise for her vocals, never, even after a performance where she sounded good... 

They mostly focus on the bad things, they still talk about how bad eurovision was 🥱

I agree. I hate that too. I am not looking forward to the American press either this time. :dead::Madonna056:

17 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@True Blue 84 i dont understand why they need to put all their shit opinions on M and this fantastic show and dont talk about: all the revolutions she make, how she change the music industry completely, how she change the way to make music tours, how she sold 400 copies and how an army of young popstars take ispiration from her... 

This!

@True Blue 84 @Voguerista

Its a shit who happen even in books industry.... or in music in general... they throw shit on someone who just put out a book or an album and after the cry because the industry is in free fall....

Using your fu***ing column or your fu**ing space to speak good its too much to ask?  dont waste time and space for throw shit.... find a book or an album you like and talk about that.... 

us press they will non stop talk about her age and a lot of the tour segments probably  will be politicized....

but at the end us press is better than the uk

and in general the italian and french press praise her.... and its a good thing... she de serve it 

6 hours ago, filipeferrari86 said:

Interestingly - even Bob the Drag Queen is using a pre-recorded backing track. At least for the "It's a celebration bitchessssssss" part. You can clearly hear his live voice vs. the pre-recorded track in your video. I'm assuming they use a backing track for that portion of his speech so that the cue isn't missed for NRM to start and Madonna to appear.

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Something sounds so fishy here!!! A new alias? 
Schitts Creek Eww GIF by CBC

My Italian friend's inoffensive, cuate. If he was here already as someone who ended got banned I would've never guessed. Guess instead he's just passionate 'bout M. They say the most passionate artists, the most passionate fans. And the most trolling artists, the most trolling fans. Fitting, isn't it?

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic