The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

Last night in London was a bit different tho, she did "oooh ohhhhh ooohhhhh, ILNY, ILNY..." in between the last part of BU, not just in the end like the other day...

21 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Lucky you

Well in Amsterdam right before the " i love new york " lines she sang " your looooooveee " a few times while the backing track vocals played " burning up for your loooooovvee, burning up for your loooovveee " sounded a bit messy lol... 

@True Blue 84 yes maybe a bit messy but at the end an amazing show.... a real Celebration of M but also a Celebration of our last years .... when M' s songs were the soundtrack of our happy and bad moments, of our birthdays and weddngs... or divorces..... i buy my first M single, don't tell me at middle school... i grew up with her.... 

In Amsterdam the bomber jackets where sold out 😭... Also the black shirt with dita on the front was sold out. ( got a red one and a white one and a cap)

We wanted to order the black shirt ( and bomber when availeble) online, but since we are from Holland its not possible? Something with valuta or something lol... they don't accept euro's. Is there another way i can buy them? 

36 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

William Orbit is seeing her show again tonight 

I want HIM as Vogue jugde guest. Kylie can wait for any night at T-Mobile Arena. Btw Kylie already know this venuE, she performed Padam Padam last month there:

EDIT: sorry for typo! Fixed it!

12 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

gooooood morning everyone. It's nearly 6AM here in ireland but i'm getting ready to head to the airport even though my flight isn't until 10AM lol

Hope you had a chance to get some sleep before the show tonight. So have they let you in the building yet and does it look they are going to be filming?

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic