The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

11 minutes ago, somethingscomingover said:

Everyone who has been saying what an amazing tour this is was so right.

Last night was my first M concert ever. I still can't believe it. 

I loved when she spoke to us. So many beautiful moments. It is much more than a song and dance show. 

To those who will be going to the future concerts, I hope you have the best experience. 

Love reading your experience!  Thanks for sharing.  I agree the show is more than "song and dance show".  In fact, I can say that. about all her tours.  All have been great more than less! :luv:

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

Love reading your experience!  Thanks for sharing.  I agree the show is more than "song and dance show".  In fact, I can say that. about all her tours.  All have been great more than less! :luv:

Thank you. So true. She really knows how to put on a show for her fans. 

14 hours ago, McDonna said:

Totally.  I do think she sounded better when singing I Will Survive.  I just feel as some stated before, Express Yourself sounds better when it's a bigger production, and that's what we are use to, so that is probably why some of us feel like it doesn't work.  Still, I love she's doing it. But I loved how she sounded with I Will Survive and hope however she documents this, I Will Survive (as well as Rain) will be included. 

Totally agree with you!

1 hour ago, vitoralmeiida said:

okay so, the next dates are at MSG, am I the only one who thinks she'll record the MSG shows for release? I mean, to me, that's what makes sense within the narrative, its circling back to the beginning.

LIFE IS A CIRCLE... LIFE IS A CIRCLE....

:Madonna024:

They just HAVE to film the NYC shows. The entire tour is inspired by New York so it would only make sense. But tbh they're professionally filming every show this time (for the projection screens) but I'm sure whichever show they film specifically for a release will have a few extra cameras. Look for cameras on cranes on each side of the stage - that'll be confirmation they're filming 

January 8, 2024    Boston                                TD Garden                            Just Madonna alone.
January 9, 2024          Boston                                TD Garden                                  Maggie Rogers
January 11, 2024    Toronto    Canada             Scotiabank Arena         Sapphira Cristál
January 12, 2024        Toronto    Canada             Scotiabank Arena                     Viktor Peters  Veruschka
January 15, 2024    Detroit    United State     Little Caesars Arena                 Sapphira Cristál (again)
January 18, 2024    Montreal    Canada    Bell Centre      Mother Elle Barbara
January 20, 2024   Montreal    Canada    Bell Centre  DJ MARY MAC

https://www.instagram.com/elle_barbs/

https://www.instagram.com/djmarymac5star/

kooste.JPG

I think we’re way past the stage of the show being filmed at one specific location. I think the official release will be a mish mash of maybe 43 shows LOL. 
My only hope is there are no phone or YouTube recordings blended in. That drove me nuts with MXT.

However, I think the Vogue ball in the official recording WILL be a mish mash of all the guests she’s had on stage. With all 3 different corsets. Including Santa Clause. That moment was and forever will be, Iconic. 

Miss Mash 2024 realness. Can’t wait to watch this in 2027