The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

So she invited Real life miss piggy on stage ? So she did not really read James Baldwin or did not understand him. Frankly she should stop calling herself a freedom fighter because she's not. She chose to stay silent during a genocide and not use her voice and plateforms to call for a ceasefire. She's just a poser. 

Ok so this is my 4th show, I got to see it front facing! The screens are cool and there is a lot of really fun shit we don’t see in the steerage seats. Anyway, did David Banda duet with Madonna on any other show? That felt different, maybe I wasn’t paying attention but he did a whole verse and harmonies. I might have just not been paying attention forgive me I am exhausted. Great show! Great energy from the crowd!

9 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

Oh god not Amy...not that there's any good time to bring Amy Schumer on stage, but this truly is one of the worst possible times she could've. Really kind of a tone deaf moment on M's part, and it's kinda disappointing to see. 

Oh no  - she's  not even funny 

6 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

In Europe, no. You had to drag that shit around with you.

I bought a parking space in advance close to the Mediolanum Forum and went without a coat, only a MX hoodie. It was cold but with a VIP entrance I didn't have to queue outside. Actually, I did the same the second night with floor A ticket. It was novsmber though. Unfortunately you have to bring the VIP bag but the pit is not too crowded.

6 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

When they film they usually have notices everywhere for patrons as they enter the venue.

For this tour they have a lot of close up footage from the cameras at every show to use, way more than past tours. So we don’t really know their plans with filming. They could use footage from any show but film the audience/wide shots in Mexico or SA. Those crowds tend to be the most lively.

Have you seen the latest Kashiua IG story?

Looks like he is editing...

Screenshot_20240124-081710_Instagram.thumb.jpg.d901c76305d13ae53760960849826469.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kasiuha/3286791130053291359?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=cXJpZ2sxaWZjdGtv

1 hour ago, DickTracy said:

Ok so this is my 4th show, I got to see it front facing! The screens are cool and there is a lot of really fun shit we don’t see in the steerage seats. Anyway, did David Banda duet with Madonna on any other show? That felt different, maybe I wasn’t paying attention but he did a whole verse and harmonies. I might have just not been paying attention forgive me I am exhausted. Great show! Great energy from the crowd!

It was my 7th show and I don’t remember him singing before. I thought it was fantastic. What a night!

51 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

I don't know a lot about Amy I just wondered why there is so much distaste for her? 

There are hour long compilations on youtube showing all the jokes shes stolen.

She sexually assaulted a man and made jokes about it

She's pro isreal and spread misinformation about the ongoing genocide in gaza

Plus, her face just kind of irks me in general.

Because she’s Jewish and dared to defend Israelis, I’m guessing? You know how everyone is an expert on the Palestine-Israel conflict even though no one has been able to find a solution in the almost 80 years since the establishment of the Jewish State. Anyone dissing her for her politics is completely unhinged. That’s just so limiting and immature. It’s fine if you think she isn’t funny, but she was onstage as the ballroom guest and as Madonna’s friend. And all comedians steal their shit from other people. ALL OF THEM. You can’t hate on hate with hate. Calling her the real life Miss Piggy and claiming Madonna isn’t a freedom fighter and doesn’t understand James Baldwin is just a perspective. It’s how you interpret the work. Art is subjective. Everyone has an opinion. Everyone has a different point of view. Madonna’s message has always been quite clear. She fights for everyone’s freedom, not just the people some people think deserve it. 

On a lighter note, I’ve looked up flights, hotel and concert tickets so many times for next Monday at MSG, but the whole lack of a coat check is bringing out the LA fragility in me! It’s so fucking cold in NY, and I’m gonna show up at the venue dressed for the tundra and then have to endure the sweaty masses in a heated arena?! I can’t! how do you do it?

It’s three shows in LA for me M. My birthday concert at MSG last August was the way I needed it in NY! Winter sucks! 

26 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

There are hour long compilations on youtube showing all the jokes shes stolen.

She sexually assaulted a man and made jokes about it

She's pro isreal and spread misinformation about the ongoing genocide in gaza

Plus, her face just kind of irks me in general.

thank you for the heads up I'll have a look, I've heard of her but just don't know anything about her.

11 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

I kept my BAT bomber in the plastic bag it came in. Bring a man, mines was my bag handler lol he held all my bags (for my shirts etc) But, you can also keep at your feet while bagged! Or bring a bag! 

I’ll make my husband carry it all then - great idea! 😂

January 8, 2024    Boston                                TD Garden                              Just Madonna alone.
January 9, 2024          Boston                                TD Garden                                    Maggie Rogers
January 11, 2024    Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena           Sapphira Cristál
January 12, 2024        Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena                       Viktor Peters  Veruschka
January 15, 2024    Detroit    United State     Little Caesars Arena                   Sapphira Cristál (again)
January 18, 2024        Montreal    Canada                 Bell Centre                               Mother Elle Barbara
January 20, 2024       Montreal      Canada            Bell Centre                                    DJ MARY MAC
January 22, 2024       New York City  United States Madison Square Garden     Jose Gutierez Xtravaganza
January 23, 2024       New York City  United States Madison Square Garden     Amy Schumer   

https://www.instagram.com/amyschumer/

Neil Patrick Harris & Russel Tovey

Kooste.JPG

2024.01.23 Amy Schumer.jpg

420099525_18310298056131774_8315000110737157822_n.jpg