The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

Hmmm It's interesting. 

She sang Crazy For You, lit a match and threw it, then said something angrily, and walked right backstage, not standing there for a while, unlike her usual crazy for you performances. The dancer who played Madonna next to her was taken aback by Madonna's unexpected behavior and followed her to the backstage. Madonna didn't even hold the dancer's hand as she usually did. 

I wonder What happened to Madonna at the Tampa? 

I’m afraid we will never know darling. 

2 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

Hmmm It's interesting. 

She sang Crazy For You, lit a match and threw it, then said something angrily, and walked right backstage, not standing there for a while, unlike her usual crazy for you performances. The dancer who played Madonna next to her was taken aback by Madonna's unexpected behavior and followed her to the backstage. Madonna didn't even hold the dancer's hand as she usually did. 

I can see your concern, but I wonder as fans we tend to read more into it than what is.  I get that she may have appeared and reacted differently, but it may have been just the fact she knew she was playing in such a conservative state as well.  I know that doesn't really represent everyone who attended, but it's possible that she was getting flack from a conservative group of people who opposed her and it just didn't set well with her. 

Or maybe she was fine and we are reading more into it, than it is. :luv:

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

Who is this lady, singing and dancing in the audience at the Celebration Tour while lots of people in the comment section attacking her for " suing Madonna "... did i miss something?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C39suTGOKcT/?igsh=d25xYWl1bTQwb3ls

Oxana, yes she tried suing M a while back. That girl has a long history with Madonna, the fans, bullying her way etc. 

2 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

I hope we get an appearance by Gloria Estefan one of the nights in Miami, they were good pals back in the 90s.

I bet she’s going. She went to the first Miami date of Rebel Heart and Madonna joked, “ I saw you naked, girl.” Madonna was remiscing about how she had “too much fun” when she owned a house there.

2 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

I hope we get an appearance by Gloria Estefan one of the nights in Miami, they were good pals back in the 90s.

I might be mistaken, but Ana Navaro from The View commented recently she is planning to attend one of the Miami shows with Gloria and some friends!  :)

28 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Can you tell the details? I haven't heard it, only seen her name in passing

I don't have the complete story but from what I remember (allegedly) is that her and her pal Jeannie would follow M to multiple shows on various tours, print out fake tickets, steal fans' seats and bully other fans at shows. She's been in a number of M fan spots during shows because M knows her and her lot. Sometimes during the pandemic or after, there was some trip planned for Malawi or something with M, Oxana claimed she was ripped off and said she was gonna sue Madonna and went on this long rant about selling her stuff, her prized collection etc. This after the fact she was making her own documentary on M and now she's back to being in the front row like nothing happened. If there's other members here who know the whole story better but she's been at this behavior for years and years.

21 hours ago, I am madonna said:

Hmmm It's interesting. 

I just watched the video and indeed, you are right in everything you described. What important thing could have upset Madonna to the point of altering the choreography of this part of the show? I spent hours thinking about it and the only theory that comes to mind is that she had some disagreement with her boyfriend because she made this unexpected reaction just when she was singing Crazy for You, which is a song about love.

I hope that by now this supposed disagreement with her boyfriend has been resolved and that for tonight's show we will not see this type of disconcerting reactions again that, certainly, causes the concern of many fans who are attentive to her even in the most minimal detail. Let's pay close attention to tonight's show, please.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

2024 M @ Instagram - April 6 #1.jpg

2024 M @ Instagram - April 6 #2.jpg

In these photos Madonna looks identical to the cover of Madame X. Is she paying some kind of tribute to it or is it a sign that tonight we will see her perform a song from that wonderful album? To this day I cannot accept that only one song from this beautiful album has made it to the definitive setlist. I hope tonight she sings Crazy or Killers who are partying instead of Rain/Frozen/Take a Bow.

It's her last official album, for God's sake. Madonna should give this album the place it deserves and perform even one of its songs. It's the least she could do.