The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I think she was amazing tonight, much more than Las Vegas or maybe is the Miami crowd who was louder, but the show seems tighter as it’s supposed to happen with time. 

She coughed a couple of times but she was on fire 

Yeah my friend said she was dancing her heart out and smiling a lot at fans. She (my friends not Madonna lol) went live at one point on insta and the crowd looked very enthusiastic!

50 minutes ago, Glassy24 said:

Finally saw the show! Mixed feelings - loved a lot of the show itself minus the Erotica/JML section (it kind of dragged for me) and the A/C rant which should've been dealt with offstage. She made at least 3 or 4 comments about it. I understand the frustration but it's awkward to see her rant with a half-muted mic about it on stage...

Still, loved Ray of Light, Live to Tell, Nothing Really Matters, Take a Bow and Like a Prayer. Favorite part about LAP is a whole family walked out screaming "Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ!" because they thought the intro was satanic. :dead: They never came back.

I wanna be at a show where Madonna gets angry and rants!!

21 minutes ago, sara94 said:

No way omg

I died

10 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I wanna be at a show where Madonna gets angry and rants!!

It was just awkward lol - it didn't ruin the show, but you couldn't hear half of what she said because her mic was off, so people were cheering until they realized she was angry and then were all confused about what to do or say. :cryin: It was annoying that they didn't address it sooner, but it was also really hot inside without the A/C.

27 minutes ago, Glassy24 said:

I died

It was just awkward lol - it didn't ruin the show, but you couldn't hear half of what she said because her mic was off, so people were cheering until they realized she was angry and then were all confused about what to do or say. :cryin: It was annoying that they didn't address it sooner, but it was also really hot inside without the A/C.

They know to turn her mic down when she’s angry :laughing:

Well it's sad to see her so upset but she has a point. AC off is always a priority for her (I still remember the Madame X Tour in Lisbon was hot as hell) and now she's only three weeks for completing her most ambition tour ever just months after nearly dying. She doesn't want anything to f**k it off. Of course she wants to protect her voice for these last shows, especially the big finale in Rio.

She's working her ass off, as she says.

15 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Well it's sad to see her so upset but she has a point. AC off is always a priority for her (I still remember the Madame X Tour in Lisbon was hot as hell) and now she's only three weeks for completing her most ambition tour ever just months after nearly dying. She doesn't want anything to f**k it off. Of course she wants to protect her voice for these last shows, especially the big finale in Rio.

She's working her ass off, as she says.

Just give her a fucking fan

15 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Rio will be live on Globo Tv, and they have filmed each shows like Beyoncé (and Madonna too since MDNA).  

Yeah but that Rio show won't be the same,   I'm still hoping it's recorded properly.   I understand there are camera's already in place but not overhead moving cameras.