The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, missberic said:

That guy saying "no you're not" lolll

There was another video from NY where she said hi and someone screamed YOU'RE F***ING LATE :laughing:

I'm embarrassed by fans that endorse and defend her behaviour but I am also glad that she feels how non responsive the audience is each and every night, serves her right. She can't blame the language barrier anymore and has to finally take responsibility.

She'll only say "ABSOLUTELY NO REGRETS" and keep doing her thing.

As long as people still go to her concerts, people would know as of now her ultimate mantra.

Back to the show… barring the mediocre DC audience response I’m pleasantly surprised to see how many acquaintances that attended the Barclays shows gushing on my social media about how amazing it was. Hopefully word of mouth like that will help any shows lagging in sales.

And fwiw I’m so glad that a) in Chicago our transit runs all night and b) the arena she’s playing is nowhere near it so ppl will have to plan to drive or uber anyway.

4 hours ago, sara94 said:

Other fandoms are camping outside the stadiums, days before the concerts start and here we have ppl complaining bc they have to wait 1-2 hours before she starts the show

You’re the type of fan that seems to encourage this behaviour and will make every excuse possible for her lateness 

36 minutes ago, Prayer said:

By the way, she got rid of "I Love New York" and came back to full "Burning Up" last night in Washington:

So I guess "I Love New York" will remain... well, just a thing for New York.

thanks for sharing

love her 'ooh'  when she is late for the 'do you wanna see my down on my knees' part :D

35 minutes ago, sara94 said:

No i'm the type of fan who's glad that she's still alive and blessing us with this tour. Some people should learn some patience and enjoy the extra minutes they get at these venues.

She was doing this behaviour long before she became ill it’s not an excuse what next? She comes on and does 2 songs but it doesn’t matter we should be grateful she’s still alive 😂😂  

there is no excuse for this lateness it’s totally unprofessional and makes her look like a disrespectful bitch end of! 

3 hours ago, Jackie said:

As long as the venues remain packed despite her coming on late - she won’t stop - the minute people leave in protest will be the moment she changes.

At the moment- no one cares - she’s selling out - packing venues.

Sometimes I think she thinks she is the Queen of Pop or something

Amateurs. Ha! All whiny about late shows. 

This is how a real fan does it..

I hope ppl leave early and head for the door during my show, that way I can move closer to M and take their seats. I'm sick of their stupid phones in the air blocking my view or, like my Madame X show experience, having to look at the back of some ladies head all night, with her ponytail bopping up and down as she "dances."

As far as Madonna purposely going on late so ppl spend more money, yokes on her. As if I'd  buy food or drink that would risk a bathroom break while I have Madonna live in front of me. Not. Gonna. Happen. She is dancing for me the entire 2 hours and I ain't missing any of it.

Finally, come on ppl, take the next day off work for christ sake. You obviously can afford it, you just dropped a load of disposable cash on a ticket lol ain't nobody struggling on this forum, M fans have money.  M can start at 4am for all I care. How many chances in life do you have to party with MADONNA at 5AM??! Sounds like a blast.

She is a bitch though lmao but she's our bitch.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic