The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, MCL_1993 said:

Duuude, it's just an opinion. Get over it. And yes, I hate this dancer as much as I hate the closing medley and the song, Bitch, I'm Madonna with a burning passion. But you can rest assured, you're not even intereting enough to make me rethink what I said about her.

That's why you answered me and sent me a pm calling her a crack whore. Oh, btw i won't answer your PM, you don't deserve it.

27 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

That's why you answered me and sent me a pm calling her a crack whore. Oh, btw i won't answer your PM, you don't deserve it.

Well, actually, you started answering me, stubbornly defending that forgettable dancer, vehemtly trying to undermine what is just my OPINION. Seems like you do have quite the interest in my life and what I'm thinking…

Anyway, I don't know if you remember when everyone was up in arms about that kiss-ass who had conversations with his bot alter ego for pages on end that only went back and forth between the two of them. That's why I messaged you because other people shouldn't have to declutter the mess when they only wanna read what's new under an interesting topic. I wanted to take it from here to a private conversation because everyone applauded the mods for limiting that annoying guy.

BTW, if someone wants to delete my last 5 (or so) posts, I'm all for it.

4 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

I would have a hard time fighting my gaga reflex if I had to kiss this woman. She's extremely fugly, has crooked teeth, I think even missing one or two. Something about her just screams STDs all over the place and she radiates a 'homelss whore'-persona off her. IDK why

What the hell

11 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

I would have a hard time fighting my gaga reflex if I had to kiss this woman. She's extremely fugly, has crooked teeth, I think even missing one or two. Something about her just screams STDs all over the place and she radiates a 'homelss whore'-persona off her. IDK why

This is not welcome here. Not every single thing that runs through your mind needs to be shared, especially such vile words about someone's appearance. 

10 hours ago, dankpepe said:

In retrospect, it's kind of wild how this whole tour played out. After that clumsy performance with Maluma and her face at the Grammys, I thought this tour was going to be a disaster. Then her near death illness happened making me think the tour would be permanently cancelled and she'd never perform again.

In the end, she bounced back and put on one of the best shows she's ever done culminating in a performance in front of 1.6 million people. I never thought any of this would've happened.

Aldo, never ever forget, she's here to proven everyone who say bad shit about ha WRONG.

20 hours ago, missberic said:

Mariah just finished her residency in Vegas which was a chronological run-through of her career called The Celebration of Mimi (a pun on the previous "Emancipation" and "Adventures" names she used) and this is how the stage looks like:

image.thumb.png.999560ffb75569cf4823b85e582404c1.png

When I was very... wayward child?

Mariah's discovering Gnosticism too!!!

Love how our divas are facing the present times!!!

22 hours ago, dankpepe said:

In retrospect, it's kind of wild how this whole tour played out. After that clumsy performance with Maluma and her face at the Grammys, I thought this tour was going to be a disaster. Then her near death illness happened making me think the tour would be permanently cancelled and she'd never perform again.

In the end, she bounced back and put on one of the best shows she's ever done culminating in a performance in front of 1.6 million people. I never thought any of this would've happened.

I had no doubt! I knew she'd pull it off. :party: It's unfortunate it had the hiccup at the beginning, but she came back full force.  But people were doubting the tour before she got sick.  Unfortunately, some just remember the few performances they find fault in, forgetting this woman rock the stage for 40 years prior with very little cancellations and issues. Then, MXT happened, and some just assumed the same would happen.  Never underestimate her. Again, she proved all those people wrong.  She's a true professional in the end, and not one cancellation made once she rescheduled the whole tour.  And she did it very quickly as well.  Not only that, there are a lot of artists may have just called it a day and just scrapped the whole tour. Not her!  I'm proud of her and proud to be a fan of hers.  She never disappoints!  Even the few things I might find fault in, never replaces the years of entertainment and enjoyment I've gotten out of her. She's definitely a world treasure in the entertainment business. Very few people have the stamina and extreme determination to keep forging ahead and showing the world that she isn't going anywhere! :luv:

20 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Celebration part 2 Lets Go

No no no, biopic with music for and for inspired by it

or new music,

From what I’ve read and I won’t quote that person because I think he wouldn’t like to be, the biopic is what Madonna still has her heart in. 

• RUADJAI unpinned this topic