Celebration Tour Video Filming Already Begun?

RUADJAI

I think this person is responsible for some/all of the video content on tour but possibly also for the tour film? Slide over to the Hung Up clip and there are many angles stitched together, obvious color adjusting and effects applied that seems a little too polished for just a casual instagram post. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzZDxGXuczd/?igshid=bXZ0eGF6MWF3ZzU5

We've also no doubt all seen the promo video she released from opening night that is definitely professionally filmed/edited, perhaps just for promo, but maybe they have plans to release a film sooner than usual? Maybe follow in the footsteps of Taylor and Beyonce and release it right after the tour ends. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CybGCbIocdm/?igshid=bW1rdzI3am93cnlj

Either way... It looks good. 

Well she's using several professional cameras every night just like Beyoncé did so they surely will have lots of pro shot footage to use for the final edit. It kinda makes sense to edit the show as the tour goes on so it's nearly finished by the time the schedule completes. Omg does this mean we'll have the show ready by next year? Keep her out of the editing room! 

I'd love the tour to be filmed with another ambitious project in mind, crossing over with the many archive found through the movie writing process and the scripts. We're probably not going to get a simple tour video montage.

It could hopefully be a story-driven non-fiction biopic, maybe in serial format, as exciting and groundbreaking as Truth or Dare was in its time.

I'd try and do that.

2 hours ago, musicinferno said:

Well she's using several professional cameras every night just like Beyoncé did so they surely will have lots of pro shot footage to use for the final edit. It kinda makes sense to edit the show as the tour goes on so it's nearly finished by the time the schedule completes. Omg does this mean we'll have the show ready by next year? Keep her out of the editing room! 

Those cameras are mostly to enhance the show by having her projected on the massive screens.

4 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I think this person is responsible for some/all of the video content on tour but possibly also for the tour film? Slide over to the Hung Up clip and there are many angles stitched together, obvious color adjusting and effects applied that seems a little too polished for just a casual instagram post. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzZDxGXuczd/?igshid=bXZ0eGF6MWF3ZzU5

We've also no doubt all seen the promo video she released from opening night that is definitely professionally filmed/edited, perhaps just for promo, but maybe they have plans to release a film sooner than usual? Maybe follow in the footsteps of Taylor and Beyonce and release it right after the tour ends. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CybGCbIocdm/?igshid=bW1rdzI3am93cnlj

Either way... It looks good. 

Good point - maybe - she might do a Taylor Swift and release it to streaming (not theaters) while still touring - it feels like the industry is shifting away from the do the tour, then release it months later!

I welcome for the film to come earlier than later.  Though, I think she's actually documenting more than just the performances.  It seems she's filming all the shows so far as well.  The videos so far included look great, but the audios aren't really too good, so I am not sure if any of them other than the NRM one is professional.  Also, most of the footage seems from a distance and really no close-ups.

39 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I welcome for the film to come earlier than later.  Though, I think she's actually documenting more than just the performances.  It seems she's filming all the shows so far as well.  The videos so far included look great, but the audios aren't really too good, so I am not sure if any of them other than the NRM one is professional.  Also, most of the footage seems from a distance and really no close-ups.

She will probably use some of this B-roll, like she did with Rebel heart.

I'm pretty sure the official release of this tour will be live from New York City, which is half-way through the tour. I can see this being release at the end of 2024. There's no way she won't want to be somewhat involved in the editing after the tour ends, so it won't be released immediately after the tour.

49 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

She will probably use some of this B-roll, like she did with Rebel heart.

I'm pretty sure the official release of this tour will be live from New York City, which is half-way through the tour. I can see this being release at the end of 2024. There's no way she won't want to be somewhat involved in the editing after the tour ends, so it won't be released immediately after the tour.

I look forward to whatever she decides.  I agree she'll be involved with every aspect of the post production as well.

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

I look forward to whatever she decides.  I agree she'll be involved with every aspect of the post production as well.

I just hope we don't get any black and white 😭 she already ruined Like a virgin and Love spent on the MDNA tour, Music on the RHT and I don't search I find on the MXT. 

5 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Did you look at the Hung Up video? There’s multiple angles, black and white thrown in… 

It's probably me "wishful thinking", but a part of me wonders if they are documenting the tour and probably behind the scenes for a limited series.  That seems to be the latest trend these days.  Then again, Madonna documents so much of her life that we never see a lot of what she's filmed.  The good thing (if any of us are still alive after she passes), it may see the light of day. 

7 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Did you look at the Hung Up video? There’s multiple angles, black and white thrown in… 

Yes. He works on the show. It doesn’t look like an official dvd in the making to me but also why would he post it if that was the case? He is showing off his work on the screens. 

When they film the show officially we will know about it. And hopefully it’s Madison Square Garden.