question: is she started filming the celebration tour for future DVD ?

gst6662000

Each show has been recorded professionally for promo/archive, but not for release, the production scheme is different. Altought some footage can be used again ruining the film, such as Rebel Heart, wich uses the intended for release film mixed with regular images, creating an atrocious quality jump. Let's hope she doesn't get the final cut this time.

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

Now I’m not knocking her voice at all. I just think earlier shows when her voice is less tired is the best bet for filming audio wise. I dunno, I know the show has changed and she’ll edit tf out of her voice so what do I know and what does it matter. Bahaha

They have the audio for every show anyway, they can easily just use the audio of whatever show they think was the peak vocally. Or she'll just sing everything again in the studio.

8 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

They have the audio for every show anyway, they can easily just use the audio of whatever show they think was the peak vocally. Or she'll just sing everything again in the studio.

Exactly. We live in an age now where post production with M goes on for months now - I miss the natural and raw concerts of the 80s and 90s 

5 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

she's been singing everything again in the studio since the release of the confessions tour.

The DVD audio for the CT wasn't redone in the studio; they took the best parts from multiple shows and then slightly used autotune on the less precise notes. The same thing was done for the MDNA Tour and RHT. However, the S&S was heavily re-recorded in the studio. They will do the same for this DVD as well. As for the audio, I can't complain too much, only the MDNA Tour's was poorly done. My concern is with the video. I hope it maintains the level of filters on her face that we see in the concert screen images and that they don't use even heavier filters. And I hope it's not that for every song we will see 200 outfits, 200 different hairstyles, and editing that could trigger epilepsy, because this time I will sue for not having a warning at the start of the video... After all, they always put it in video games.

54 minutes ago, FraP said:

I will sue

GIF by CBC

😬

Joking aside, I agree about the video quality. The pro-shots we’ve seen so far seem really well made and filmed. No need for nonsense flashing and back and forth effects with the backdrop coming in and out. The stage is the main focus. If you wanted us to see the backdrops then release the backdrops lol. 

23 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

Why hasn’t the Madame x full show been released on blu ray or dvd ? Weren’t we supposed to get the extra songs ( yes I know it’s on vinyl but that doesn’t count in my book ) 

I don't think it would sell very well in a physical format but can't understand why it is not available for streaming/download ?

Really hope they film and edit this well and not like the last few releases using too many shows, jumps in film and sound quality and changing outfits hair and people in the audience from frame to frame. Hoping she gets Jonas Akerland to film and edit it 

14 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

I don't think it would sell very well in a physical format but can't understand why it is not available for streaming/download ?

I guess they plan to upload ALL Madonna tours to Veeps streaming platform.

https://veeps.com/browse

This would never surprise me.

EDIT: @RUADJAI could you merge this thread to @stancherry's one since they're virtually the SAME THREAD?