Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

34 minutes ago, DjKingBee said:

Absolutely here for Faz Gostoso anything !!! That was my fave track from madame x

It's just fun:  not everything needs to be so serious 

Exactly.  So is Anitta scheduled to appear after all, or some just assuming again?

4 minutes ago, Inco said:

Pablo nooooooo 

You can hate on it, but it will be HUGE. It's a smart move if it's true.  Though, it's just one small part of a bigger show, full of hits that will be very accepting of the general audience. :party:

Just now, Donna said:

You can hate on it, but it will be HUGE. It's a smart move if it's true.  Though, it's just one small part of a bigger show, full of hits that will be very accepting of the general audience. :party:

There's no hate when I say "nooo" please do not misunderstand 

2 hours ago, missberic said:

THIS JUST LEAKED! Madonna is at this moment rehearsing "Miles Away" as a gift to all non-VIPs attending the show :hearteyes:

xdzgvszf.thumb.jpg.a7002eb00367655f09d14719375f1be8.jpg

Not accurate! The removable walls in red are not VIP area delimitators. It will be smaller.

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

The bridge they made for her to cross over the road is gonna be covered. Damn, I would have thought it'd be cool to have her walk over traffic in full exposure. Imagine driving under it and seeing THE QUEEN walking above you

There will be no access to traffic and public transport before the show and until 4am Sunday 

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic