Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

According to UOL, Madonna is uncomfortable with the heat and has even complained about the sun - and the noise made by fans on the sidewalk in front of the Copacabana Palace, in Rio de Janeiro.

"She complains about everything, including that you can't look at her much," said an employee.

5 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

According to UOL, Madonna is uncomfortable with the heat and has even complained about the sun - and the noise made by fans on the sidewalk in front of the Copacabana Palace, in Rio de Janeiro.

"She complains about everything, including that you can't look at her much," said an employee.

Good! She’s getting into diva mode. Method acting.

27 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Typical rumours of the media that don't have any sense. Once when she came to Barcelona for the MDNA, they said that her staff had to deinfect her toilet after every use, because she didn't want to leave there any DNA in case that someone wanted to clonate her... 

8 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Typical rumours of the media that don't have any sense. Once when she came to Barcelona for the MDNA, they said that her staff had to deinfect her toilet after every use, because she didn't want to leave there any DNA in case that someone wants to clonate her... 

Heard almost the same, with only difference that her staff asked for the toilets to be destroyed.

25 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

Ridiculous and stupid try to shade this herstorical moment. Whatever UOL is, it can fuck off.

3 hours ago, xrhaul said:

I wonder if the audio will be broadcasted in stereo (2 channels) or 6 channels :thinker: 6 channels would be amazing for editing! 

Both Globo and Multishow do broadcast a 6 channel track option, if it's HDTV rip it will likely include that option.

Now, whether the surround channels are actually going to contain any information (with only the stereo ones actually having any sound), or if it's a "true" 6 channel audio depends on the technical organization of the event, I imagine.

I have downloaded some concerts broadcasted by them with a fully functioning 5.1 audio, and some of them with a 5.1 container, but with only the stereo channels having information to them, so I guess it depends on the mixing that they are given by the technical team of the artist.

18 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Typical rumours of the media that don't have any sense. Once when she came to Barcelona for the MDNA, they said that her staff had to deinfect her toilet after every use, because she didn't want to leave there any DNA in case that someone wanted to clonate her... 

so this is where „tokisha que lo que, yo quiero un culo nuevo“ (i want a new ass) comes from.

4 minutes ago, lennyleonard said:

Both Globo and Multishow do broadcast a 6 channel track option, if it's HDTV rip it will likely include that option.

Now, whether the surround channels are actually going to contain any information (with only the stereo ones actually having any sound), or if it's a "true" 6 channel audio depends on the technical organization of the event, I imagine.

I have downloaded some concerts broadcasted by them with a fully functioning 5.1 audio, and some of them with a 5.1 container, but with only the stereo channels having information to them, so I guess it depends on the mixing that they are given by the technical team of the artist.

Please please download this one too and please share with us all 

1 hour ago, Askeroff said:

Come on Madonna, enjoy the incessant screaming of your delirious fans!! This is what you were born for, baby!

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic