Oscar Party 2024

7 hours ago, Starchild said:

I'll take the sexy red stage outfit anyday. Maximalism rarely works on her.

Thank you for pointing this out! Most iconic M looks are stripped back, almost cartoon like. Funny enough the Lacroix corset was already a bit fussy to begin with (compared with the other costumes from RIT, though it's absolutely beautiful) I think the red negligee is actually a fantastic costume

17 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

This only confirms to me, I need a new era with proper costuming. How she gonna slay like this on her day off and then go back to wearing a basic red satin negligee on stage. I don't get it. 

Madonna on stage

F9IND_oWYAAvm4b.png

Madonna hanging out

82339399-0-image-a-22_1710200137981.jpg

I think nobody likes the costume she's wearing at the end of the concert. It's really horrible. The one at RIT is always beautiful, incomparable, obviously.

9 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Too much filters/editing lol is like Madonna is not even in them

Madonna's account is always like that. They heavily use FaceApp. And what we see is never really her, but a mix between her and preset models. I feel sorry because in person, she's much prettier than this, and we never get to see how she actually looks when she posts photos. I think she really doesn't like herself at all, that's why she uses a lot of filters.

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

She already reused the corset for a birthday party in south of France 10 years ago if i remember well 

https://madonnabang.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/9/1/12912938/1804575_orig.jpg

She was even cooler here. Anyway, this corset is always fantastic.

20 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

This only confirms to me, I need a new era with proper costuming. How she gonna slay like this on her day off and then go back to wearing a basic red satin negligee on stage. I don't get it. 

20 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Madonna on stage

F9IND_oWYAAvm4b.png

Madonna hanging out

82339399-0-image-a-22_1710200137981.jpg

If she were to wear the latter every night she wouldn’t get on stage until 1am

The last costume on almost every tour except BA and Confessions (maybe GS for its simplicity) is ugly. MDNA, Reinvention, Rebel Heart....

When she announced the Celebration tour and she was going into her archives for costumes, i pictured her reusing costumes from previous tours like this maybe mixed and matched with other pieces from different eras and videos.

23 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

The last costume on almost every tour except BA and Confessions (maybe GS for its simplicity) is ugly. MDNA, Reinvention, Rebel Heart....

When she announced the Celebration tour and she was going into her archives for costumes, i pictured her reusing costumes from previous tours like this maybe mixed and matched with other pieces from different eras and videos.

I really liked her final costume at the MDNA tour, just like it was simple and beautiful at the DWT.

At the RHT, it was fine in the end. It wasn't super gorgeous but not ugly either.

Virgin Tour, BAT, GS... All beautiful!

The only costume I didn't like is the final one from the RIT (and also the one from Sticky & Sweet), but it wasn't absolutely ugly like this one.

This one beats them all, the worst ever 😂

Where does she get the energy to host a party on her day off from tour?

I think she has paced herself very well on this tour and doesn’t need anymore than 2 weelks off after it’s done. (Because apparently I think Im her doctor and knows what best for her ;)

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic