Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

1 hour ago, Winn said:

I've wondered where she meets them too. It used to be they were "dancers," but as we're all painfully aware she hasn't been preparing for a tour or substantial performance in years. The whole courtship must be so cringe.

I know right?

Recent Madonna's situation saddens me, because it reminiscent of the 1961 film Roman Spring starring Vivien Leigh.

The Roman spring contents are as follows.

Vivien Leigh  has a lot of money but very lonely old actress because her husband suddenly dies. Then the old pimp approaches her and provides a Young man(warren beatty). Vivien Leigh sex with Warren Beatty, paying money for sex, and mistaking it for love. But young Warren Beatty falls in REAL love with a young woman of his age and leaves Vivien. The film ends tragically as Vivien Leigh, alone again, invite a dirty young homeless man begging on the street into her house.

vivien leigh roman spring.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jackie said:

Why are we so concerned about her dating someone much younger - who cares - if the person clapping her cakes is 25, 45, 55 it shouldn’t matter.

It's not even really the age thing. It's the fact you know she has nothing in common with these guys and they just use her for money, fame, lifestyle, then she hops on on a record and starts crying in her lyrics about them using her, taking her money, putting her crown back on her head when it falls off lol always lifting herself back up. She's supposed to be so smart but can't figure this out?? Plus she's always carrying on about love being all that matters when obviously it's only a good time that matters. She just looks stupid.

2 minutes ago, Winn said:

It's not even really the age thing. It's the fact you know she has nothing in common with these guys and they just use her for money, fame, lifestyle, then she hops on on a record and starts crying in her lyrics about them using her, taking her money, putting her crown back on her head when it falls off lol always lifting herself back up. She's supposed to be so smart but can't figure this out?? Plus she's always carrying on about love being all that matters when obviously it's only a good time that matters. She just looks stupid.

True, but she knows what she's doing - 

6 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

I’m sure her and her new boy toy have very deep and meaningful conversations 😂

At this rate, and only a few years younger, we will be treading on Michael Jackson territory before long…

She hasn’t bought Neverland yet although anything could happen. 

3 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

I’m sure her and her new boy toy have very deep and meaningful conversations 😂

At this rate, and only a few years younger, we will be treading on Michael Jackson territory before long…

MJ literally slept with school age children aka pedophile. I'd group Madonna into Hugh Hefner catagory.