Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

12 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

His voice would suit being next to hers on a record so i think a real possibility! I just hope she is getting inspired by all these concerts she is going to lately 

i find it funny she clearly wants people to think she is a raving alcoholic ! Always pictured with alcohol and it’s deliberate ! 
its almost like a prop of hers ! It works .: people buy it and it surpises me when some fans buy it 

she prob likes a drink now and then and that is her own business but not to the extent her pictures and videos suggest lol 

She prob playing up to the rumours 

the weird thing Post have big  issue with alcohol too

and he have his own vine line of rose Maison No. 9 (the bottle in Madonna hands in video )

so they can make a song about it  :eyes:

4 hours ago, Simonsays said:

His voice would suit being next to hers on a record so i think a real possibility! I just hope she is getting inspired by all these concerts she is going to lately 

i find it funny she clearly wants people to think she is a raving alcoholic ! Always pictured with alcohol and it’s deliberate ! 
its almost like a prop of hers ! It works .: people buy it and it surpises me when some fans buy it 

she prob likes a drink now and then and that is her own business but not to the extent her pictures and videos suggest lol 

You seem so sure that she is going to all this effort to hold glasses or bottles of alcohol merely as props to rattle her fans...

Excuse me while I roll my eyes... If she's holding a glass or bottle of alcohol, it's safe to say she's actually drinking it.

Honestly, 'Simon' says too much. Your intensity is starting to remind me of a previous banned member.

1 hour ago, Vasili said:

You seem so sure that she is going to all this effort to hold glasses or bottles of alcohol merely as props to rattle her fans...

Excuse me while I roll my eyes... If she's holding a glass or bottle of alcohol, it's safe to say she's actually drinking it.

Honestly, 'Simon' says too much. Your intensity is starting to remind me of a previous banned member.

You really don't see the irony here? God. This is Madonna we are "analyzing" here. One thing she is not is funny. She has a dry sense of humor. Let me remind you that M often uses the term "ironic" and "cheeky" often when she describes her humor. YES she uses this as a prop. You really think Mom gets wasted cuz she is holding a bottle? 🥴 Madonna....😂😂😂 or do we really think she's really getting blitzed when she blowing out that "smoke" in her insta feed. Umh...boy oh boy. Need to watch  more vid-eos on Mam.

I fkn can't with this place sometimes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

some fans think she is drunk because on the odd occasion after her operation during performances or appearances she has been a bit unbalanced and needing some support like a wall or something totally not thinking about the fact she would have had to get use to wearing heels after not wearing them for so long due to recovery but no its not that shes just knocked back three bottles of vodka backstage and popped a full bottle of pills backstage 

Unbalanced? When? When has she been unbalanced? I feel like Madonna would be a boring drunk if anything. Strange theory: we will never know lol

28 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

during that intimate performance when she performed crave she loses balance but i think the floor was slippy or she thought she had tripped on a wire but she almost falls , she then held on to the wall when she went to the madame x dvd premiere - she has been unsteady wearing heels after the operation but i think she is recovered now and more used to heels - i think heels would just be a big no for her from her doctors but she still wears them - some fans have even blamed her ass for her being unbalanced lol 

that instagram hate page that a fan (debatable) posted here about her drinking too much had both videos  

Oh. You mean, when a human being may lose their balance at times. Shit. I can't relate lol. Point is. She's human. Let's cut her a break about shit we don't need to worry about - it'd be nice to focus on the art. Js.

6 hours ago, Simonsays said:

Look, you constantly come after other fans for "not accepting who she is today".

This is who she seems to be. The signs are there. I know this is very, very hard for you and some fans to accept, but it's a bit hypocritical for you to expect all of us to accept certain aspects of who she is today but not others. 

This isn't some deeply layered attempt at trolling fans. Even if it was, what would be the purpose? Why is it *funny* to act like an alcoholic or drug addict? Why is it *funny* that fans would be concerned about that? If that's her sense of humor, then there's something a bit dark and twisted about that, especially when she's highlighted how many family members of her's suffered from alcoholism.

She's had videos where her pupils were the size of pin needles ("it's a FilTeR!" No, it's not due to a filter), we've seen the videos in her bathroom with dozens of pill bottles behind her, she's had multiple appearances where she's had slurred speech and strange behavior, she has wine with her even when it's not in pictures that are poses for Instagram, etc.

Also, "buying that she's an alcoholic" when she's presented ample evidence of being one, even if she's ultimately trolling, shouldn't surprise you...looking objectively at the last few years, it's more surprising that you *don't* buy it.

Yes, despite realising videos of such class and quality like the last one, the last tour disaster, the eurovision disaster, the face change, the thousand of pictures drinking wine, the grillzs not a allowing her to talk like a normal person anymore, the retouched till the crazyness pictures, the lack of new music, the terrible glutes ruining her body the terrible live vocals, the terrible unrehearsed dancing...she is the same person of the confessions tour 2006, ya know? But some fans are bad persons and for sure jealous of her and want her to dissapear.

Pinpoint pupils? Number 1: Pupils constrict in light, and have you seen pinpoint pupils 🤣...just sayin...i work in a stroke centre...id notice pinpoint or a blown pupil a mile away....anyway. I can't. I'm going to bed and moving away from this ridiculous discussion. God. I've been an avid user of this forum for a few months and hear the same blah blah blah. If she bugs you so much call the police or gtfo...goodnight cruel world. And someone get the violin. M is not an addict id literally donate a kidney im that confident. Ffs.

30 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

Pinpoint pupils? Number 1: Pupils constrict in light, and have you seen pinpoint pupils 🤣...just sayin...i work in a stroke centre...id notice pinpoint or a blown pupil a mile away....anyway. I can't. I'm going to bed and moving away from this ridiculous discussion. God. I've been an avid user of this forum for a few months and hear the same blah blah blah. If she bugs you so much call the police or gtfo...goodnight cruel world. And someone get the violin. M is not an addict id literally donate a kidney im that confident. Ffs.

did someone say kidney?

mind killer GIF

Whether any of it is true or not is anyone to say. But, it's clearly an 'image' she's putting out there, that she does weed, drinks, snorts coke.

So she's gonna open herself up to criticism if that's what you're putting out there. 

I personally don't care - just fucking release warning signs, shame, and give us the Shep Pettibone Bedtime Story sessions :P

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

Whether any of it is true or not is anyone to say. But, it's clearly an 'image' she's putting out there, that she does weed, drinks, snorts coke.

So she's gonna open herself up to criticism if that's what you're putting out there. 

I personally don't care - just fucking release warning signs, shame, and give us the Shep Pettibone Bedtime Story sessions :P

This. 👏

10 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

Yes, despite realising videos of such class and quality like the last one, the last tour disaster, the eurovision disaster, the face change, the thousand of pictures drinking wine, the grillzs not a allowing her to talk like a normal person anymore, the retouched till the crazyness pictures, the lack of new music, the terrible glutes ruining her body the terrible live vocals, the terrible unrehearsed dancing...she is the same person of the confessions tour 2006, ya know? But some fans are bad persons and for sure jealous of her and want her to dissapear.

The problem is people who expect her to be like the Confessions Tour.  She was 48 and now she’s 64. Seriously can you name anyone with the same mobility and looks at those two ages bc I’d be really curious to know who defied the laws of nature. 

3 hours ago, Simonsays said:

jeez i wish that user would put me on ignore so i would not have to read such reply to me ..i blocked him for a reason :(  he sure don't sound like a fan of hers after that rant - i dont know why they bother bringing such negativity to a fan forum ..i get it some dont like what she does now but to be persistent about it in every single post you make is just questionable in my opinion 
if i thought a artist was so terrible at everything i would not be in a fan forum of theirs unless of course i enjoyed trolling and bringing a negative tone to that forum 

@drownedboy will you please put me on ignore ? thank you in advance 

Just added you to my delightful ignore list. Your posts are somewhat strange. You post as if you are her spokesperson. Get out abit more and enrich your life.

18 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

The ignore list is there for a reason so im using it and its refreshing ! If i want to read negative comments ripping madonna to shreds with disgusting sexist personal insults ill just scroll down her social media comments ! Its just sad some fans welcome madonna being ripped to pieces ! Where is the support ? You don't get other fan bases fucking over a artist they claim to be fans of well not from my experience in other forums not as extreme as madonnas forums ! It really says so much about the madonna fandom ( not all of them some are nice people here ) when a fan is personally attacked for defending a artist that the forum is dedicated almost like its unusual and not normal or as some negative nancy called me “ intense” and that negative horrible comments are welcomes with open arms and love heart emojis left on the comment by all the usual negative users so whatever 

im a fan and ill defend her for the rest of my life and im proud of it why is that such a problem ? 

isnt it ironic the way i am annoying all the negative users on this forum ? If you don’t like what i type add me to the block ignore list ! 

so because im defending madonna against horrible comments in a madonna fan forum im acting like her personal assistant ? Whatever 

i am not going to apologise for defending madonna on a madonna fan forum against what i believe are narrow minded people who quite possibly are not even fans or ever were so put that in your pipe and smoke it 

:) xxx 

Blah blah blah. You pick fights with people, quote their posts and question if their fans even if they're not criticizing her and then trying to be superior then play the victim. The fact you brag about putting users on ignore is childish and reeks of immaturity. The fact you were banned from your other account too. Seems the one negative here is you. Toodles.

1 hour ago, Blondie said:

unless of course i enjoyed trolling and bringing a negative tone to that forum 

oh, i’m sure you have experience with that.

26 minutes ago, Simonsays said:

isnt it ironic the way i am annoying all the negative users on this forum ?

what is really ironic is the fact that you keep coming back to this forum albeit being banned twice. there are other madonna fan forums, but you’re obsessed with this one despite all the negativity.

1 minute ago, Simonsays said:

This forum has a few snakes that are haters and i like to call them out ! I dont really see that in other forums prob because they get banned quickly ! One member feels so comfortable that he posts hate pages dedicated to madonna and that how at home he feels :) 

image.thumb.png.7499d7c92e562539293b4eba1159f295.png