Rumor : New album / Update page 23

Redha DBL

7 hours ago, Ekans said:

There's an ongoing rumor on Michael Jackson's fan community concerning The Weeknd's superbowl performance as well. Maybe both Michael and Madonna could make an appearence together (obviously not physically)? But that would be asking too much I guess. :-)

..... but what about the public profile rehabilitation she was supposed to be going under before the biopic? 

Mama this ain’t it! 

cue David Banda in a fedora and Spotlight

I have to say I'm not buying any of these new album rumours, specially the Superbowl feat. The Weeknd one. 

I mean... When did she have the time to do any of this? She ended a tour, got surgery, start a recovery process, finish the writing of her movie, spend a lot of time with her family and boyfriend, helped her boyfriend with his own projects... :Madonna032:  I don't expect any new music soon but I don't mind to be proven absolutely wrong :Madonna052:

Guest Nobody Knows Me
4 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Where are these rumours even coming from. It sounds like pure fan fiction. 

Though I am low key 100% here for an Xmas Day album drop.  
let’s will it into existence 

She’s finally succumbing to a Christmas album. An Erotic Trap Christmas.

:Madonna009:

Take it with a grain of salt but rumor is that she will include a brand new song produced by Pat Leonard for the movie. The movie and the song could share the same title (That part about the title is not sure though but it's being considered). Also Madonna is reported being frustrated because she wanna tells many things in the movie but cannot include everything she wants because of running time constraints. A book AFTER the movie could happen.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I love the idea of her reuniting with Pat Leonard for a song. They’re a good duo and it will likely increase her chances at the award shows. I think she should call the film something that will let the general public know that it’s a Madonna biopic.

On 12/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, DickTracy said:

Light the candles 
for a Happy Hanukkah
And when they start to drip
I'm gonna mazel tov

On 12/15/2020 at 2:18 PM, Jackie said:

Bend over baby, I’m gonna stuff your stocking...

On 12/15/2020 at 9:21 AM, steady75 said:

“Erotic erotic

Run your hands all over my holly”

We need to make this a new thread.

Thats Good Jane Fonda GIF by The Academy Awards

On 12/15/2020 at 2:18 PM, Jackie said:

Bend over baby, I’m gonna stuff your stocking...

I'll jingle your bells

Leave your chestnuts roasting

Make you my sleigh ride

Make your 'nog start dripping

Be my Santa baby

Show me your north pole

It's nice to be naughty

That's my goal

Make my Christmas tree rock

I'll wrap your present

Don't run run Rudolph

I can be acquiescent

I’m getting something in this #makingmagic hashtag. Considering there was lots of Magic stuff ore Madame X maybe she created a bunch of stuff that was great but didn’t really for the Madame x theme and was such a good concept  that she wanted to keep it as a separate project.

Remember the masks etc? 
Also maybe making magic is her way of commenting on her musical creative process. 
A pagan winter solstice project would definitely be interesting. That’s 21st of December this year. 
fire and light etc. 

On 12/16/2020 at 7:08 AM, TonyMontana said:

Take it with a grain of salt but rumor is that she will include a brand new song produced by Pat Leonard for the movie. The movie and the song could share the same title (That part about the title is not sure though but it's being considered). Also Madonna is reported being frustrated because she wanna tells many things in the movie but cannot include everything she wants because of running time constraints. A book AFTER the movie could happen.

Im loving this rumor..,,ALOT!!! :Madonna024:

On 12/14/2020 at 8:07 PM, deathproof said:

Huh?

Madonna has never done a Madonna 2.0, Like a Virgin 2.0, True Blue 2.0, Like a Prayer 2.0, Erotica 2.0, Bedtime Stories 2.0, Ray of Light 2.0, Music 2.0, American Life 2.0, Confessions on a Dancefloor 2.0, Hard Candy 2.0, MDNA 2.0 or Rebel Heart 2.0, so why would she start repeating now?  All of her studio  work has brought a new era.  The Queen of reinvention.  

On 12/16/2020 at 3:08 PM, TonyMontana said:

Well, I do understand her ... let's just hope they won't end up doing the same thing of cutting basically most of the artistic life in a few histerical sequences of planes, stage runnings and screaming fans. My hopes honestly are all for the way her music career affected her private life, my main curiosity is to see how she remembers the experience of her first huge tours and the pressure of media, her unbelievebly innovative relationship with the fashion industry, but most importantly how she thought up and lived the huge scandals of Like a Prayer, Erotica (do you remember the Letterman interview? ... wow), the Evita controversies in Argentina, the arrive of motherhood and the media ageism she is faceing these days. Less interested in her early days, exept the loss of her mother, and the relationship with the Studio 54 and the Factory people in NY.  The things I really don't care at all are all her stories with men, sisters, brothers, friends, managers, dogs and servants :lol:

The score could include also two or three new tracks, but not more than that, I believe the rumour. My huge expectation anyway is for a full album back with magical Pat: let's hope they're finding so much inspiration and fun together that songs pop out spontaneously as it happened in the old days :pray:

If a movie is not enough, she can plan a saga like Star Wars  :laughing:

If she has to rush scenes I'd rather focus on the early years... cause there is probably so much we don't know. While I can already imagine Evita scenes or the making of Sex or the birth of Lourdes or the two marriages, I feel they would be more predictable.

The best would be to have a new track with Pat and another one with Steve Bray!