Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

On the other hand i don't understand why Orbit got a credit on Frozen when he brought nothing to the demo she did with Leonard so it must be an agreement between them about ther songs on the album but i understand how Leonard could be pissed off about it. Listen to the demo and even the strings are already there. This is why further collabs with Orbit were unfruitful, he did not write the best material on Ray Of Light and NRM is mostly Marius de Vries (same with Skin)

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

iTunes is literally dead in most parts of the world bc the service doesn’t exist anymore. These "charts" are irrelevant. 😂

It’s funny how those things are relevant for other artists, but when it comes to Madonna, it’s suddenly irrelevant… 😂

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

iTunes is literally dead in most parts of the world bc the service doesn’t exist anymore. These "charts" are irrelevant. 😂

Yes and no. iTunes is not that important anymore but it's still working in every country it did before.

Plus she needs 300 streams of a song on Spotify to make the same amount of money she makes with a single download for that same song on iTunes.

1 sale on iTunes = 300 streams on Spotify

So, dead or not, smaller or not, a sale is still important and it will matter to the record label and the artist. It will always be more profitable.

17 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

Me either - unless they are saving it for the true blue expanded release in 2026 ? 🤔

No sweetie. They didn’t save the 7" Remix of La Isla for the expanded True Blue album either.

They will probably give us another (uncalled for) remastered version of the OYH 7" Remix on the single release paired with the other three versions. They tried to keep it exclusive which makes a lot of sense.

Those expanded versions are likely going to include outtakes and demos along with some versions that were not included on the single releases. Maybe they'll include instrumentals as well.

9 hours ago, f78k said:

It’s funny how those things are relevant for other artists, but when it comes to Madonna, it’s suddenly irrelevant… 😂

Seriously. When Taylor Swift or Nicki Minaj or some other younger artist makes a significant placement on an itunes chart it’s “yaaaaassss queen slayyyyy”. When Madonna does it’s “literally itunes is literally dead and literally nobody literally uses it.” 🙄

30 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

Seriously. When Taylor Swift or Nicki Minaj or some other younger artist makes a significant placement on an itunes chart it’s “yaaaaassss queen slayyyyy”. When Madonna does it’s “literally itunes is literally dead and literally nobody literally uses it.” 🙄

TRUE!

On 10/25/2023 at 12:30 PM, Prayer said:

There's really not much left now... just little things here and there, going backwards:

- Love Profusion  -> edit: we know this one is coming too

- Die Another Day

- Don't Tell Me -> we know this one is coming

- Evita singles apart from "Argentina" - doubt it

- One More Chance? Everything is already released

- I'll Remember

- Playground

- Keep It Together

- Cherish

- Causing A Commotion

- Who's That Girl

And then the "True Blue" and "LAV" singles but all that material is already released, except for "Ain't No Big Deal".

It's easy to say "they've done nothing!" since she came back to Warner, but to think we're having almost her whole singles back catalogue on digital when just three years ago everything pre-"Confessions" era was not available... it's quite something.

i thought weare going to get die another day first but nothing fails is good.... 

26 minutes ago, Lazaruz said:

i thought weare going to get die another day first but nothing fails is good.... 

Well according to Warner/Rhino, Die Another Day's not a single from American Life but rather a standalone one (they refer to Nothing Fails as THIRD single of this album in their X post, as mentioned here before), so Die Another Day reissue is NOT part of American Life's 20th anniversary celebration.

This is absolutely not a complaint, the chaos and surprises are a big reason why l love M, but I am slightly exasperated ...

She performs Die Another Day on the Celebration Tour (if I am not mistaken she mentioned the FEL remix as one of her personal favorites), its anniversary is right around the time the tour starts so:  she releases digital singles of You'll See and Nothing Fails (neither of which performed on tour) within four days of each other! 

Again, I was actually pleasantly surprised but it does not make a whole lot of (marketing) sense to me. 

5 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Does someone know Emily's (Johann Delabarres) email?

I dont have Instagram but i want to talk to him about a track that worries me it might not be included because its a awesome mix

Yes it’s 

Emilyisheretodisturbthestreamingpeace@outlook.com

😂

13 hours ago, erik0098 said:

This is absolutely not a complaint, the chaos and surprises are a big reason why l love M, but I am slightly exasperated ...

She performs Die Another Day on the Celebration Tour (if I am not mistaken she mentioned the FEL remix as one of her personal favorites), its anniversary is right around the time the tour starts so:  she releases digital singles of You'll See and Nothing Fails (neither of which performed on tour) within four days of each other! 

Again, I was actually pleasantly surprised but it does not make a whole lot of (marketing) sense to me. 

You'll See and Nothing Fails maxisingles were released late October actually, so it's to celebrate the anniversary of both. They're being released by Warner Records as part of their multiyear campaign to work on Madonna's vast catalogue as a legacy artist she has become.

7 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Does someone know Emily's (Johann Delabarres) email?

I dont have Instagram but i want to talk to him about a track that worries me it might not be included because its a awesome mix

Incredible. I have found his phone number (much probably it's to someone who shares his name) but it's data from 2017, who knows whether it's still legit or not.

24 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

What the hell?A promo mix tagged on Shazam?

Screenshot_2023-10-28-14-40-31-969_com.shazam.android.thumb.jpg.a02058a6bb380cd338e6a9e0b409e387.jpg

The maxi for LP (by "LP" I mean "Love Profusion," sorry if it doesn't mean so obvious) gets promising... Hope Warner/Rhino keeps this generosity and offers asap Secret and Erotica singles part 2, Secret with Let You Guard Down and the missing Junior promo mixes and Erotica with the missing mixes that feature on Japanese Deeper and Deeper EP!!!

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW