Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

59 minutes ago, BoyToyMark said:

Slightly off topic, I have to say, I'm really grateful to have Has To Be, Cyber-Raga, History, Ring My Bell and It's So Cool on streaming.

It's great to have casual fans have the chance to experience the b-sides too. Fighting Spirit could be in there but I think History is stronger anyway.

Yep, grateful as well..  as we all should be, because that's all that matters. Just enjoying what's there and hopefully what's to come. :party:

6 hours ago, Diieeego said:

Omg stop it please. We get it. You enjoy everything. Cool, we’ll get you an award

5 hours ago, dylanlioncourt said:

Yeah they're borderline annoying and do nothing to contribute to this thread at all.

I don’t get these replies and how are you “contributing “? By being nothing but rude? Are we not allowed to be excited and grateful for what’s hopefully coming out? Isn’t a forum for expressing ourselves? Sorry, I’ll be shouting it to the rooftops and whoever doesn’t like it, that’s too bad. If that’s not contributing, what is? Please please stop being so rude to other fans. For what I’ve seen of how the mods have posted, this is a forum for everyone and whether you like them or not. :sad:

7 hours ago, BoyToyMark said:

Let Down Your Guard and Goodbye To Innocence would be a treat. Added to Secret and Rain respectively.

I was so mad Let Down Your Guard wasn’t included on the Secret EP. And i would love them to find a way to give us Goodbye To Innocence. My Madonna playlist feels incomplete without these two. 

7 minutes ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

I was so mad Let Down Your Guard wasn’t included on the Secret EP. And i would love them to find a way to give us Goodbye To Innocence. My Madonna playlist feels incomplete without these two. 

Hopefully they do. Let Down Your Guard is great and Goodbye to Innocence deserves to be out there. Surprised Just Say Roe compilation isn't on streaming.

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

OMG THE VINYL REMIXES! 😭😭😭 (weird tracklist but whatever)

Only 5 more mixes until we have all of her remixes from 1990-1999 from digital source!

Rescue Me - Lifeboat Dub
Rescue Me - Houseboat Dub
Rescue Me - Disaster Dub
Rescue Me - Houseboat Mix Edit
Fever/Goodbye To Innocence - Back To The Dub 1
Nothing Really Matters - Vikram Cybercut

There are a few Secret, Deeper and Erotica Mixes missing too. And Fever (Peggy’s Nightclub) 😥

24 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

So the EP is out there: https://www.qobuz.com/nz-en/album/ill-remember-madonna/txq68glxva0sc

The volume is uneven, so the vinyl mixes may be more recent transfers (LAP has the same particularity). I think the volume boost also enhances the hiss.

Where is it on Apple Music NZ??? I just can't find it in any section!

1 hour ago, Hollywood-Guy said:

There are a few Secret, Deeper and Erotica Mixes missing too. And Fever (Peggy’s Nightclub) 😥

No, I mean mixes that have never appeared on a digital format or at least not available to us.

32 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

So the EP is out there: https://www.qobuz.com/nz-en/album/ill-remember-madonna/txq68glxva0sc

The volume is uneven, so the vinyl mixes may be more recent transfers (LAP has the same particularity). I think the volume boost also enhances the hiss.

That's likely because, as with the LAP dubs, we know they were ALL digitized at one point. There was an in-house "Greatest Hits Options" reference CD that had the LAP dubs on it.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW