Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

it would be amazing if 

they start to put out physical albums, singles every 3?, 4?, 6?, month

one month or two before the re release they publish a list with all the tracklist the new album, single will have 

they put unreleased and new materials in this albums, single, re edition

they start from the 1st album and arrive at the last one....... without mess or nothing else.......

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

it would be amazing if 

one month or two before the re release they publish a list with all the tracklist the new album, single will have 

they start from the 1st album and arrive at the last one....... without mess or nothing else.......

I guess this is the most anonymous campaign /digital reissue ever... if we don't count the random twits on Rhino's account...

29 minutes ago, Erotico said:

I guess this is the most anonymous campaign /digital reissue ever... if we don't count the random twits on Rhino's account...

WE should be thankful it's happening - other artists are a mess and lots of their stuff not on digital platforms - not saying this is perfect - but it's great that it's happening!

9 minutes ago, Jackie said:

WE should be thankful it's happening - other artists are a mess and lots of their stuff not on digital platforms - not saying this is perfect - but it's great that it's happening!

but we need to be honest, the promotion is not good and the calendar is a mess...... we have no idea when something will be out and what.....

26 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

but we need to be honest, the promotion is not good and the calendar is a mess...... we have no idea when something will be out and what.....

Yes, I agree re promotion - although, not sure if they are still doing it - but they were getting the releases added to specific playlists on Spotify if I'm not mistaken - 

2 hours ago, dave2290 said:

it would be amazing if 

There's no "mess".  You're just making unrealistic expectations.  They are simply updating her catalog with what is already mostly out there. There is no need to make huge announcements nor are they required to update the streaming/digital catalog with rare edits and remixes that most people don't care about.  As @Jackiestated, it's "not perfect", but no other artist's digital/streaming catalog is either. We should definitely be grateful that they are at least updating the digital/streaming catalog with what was originally released physically and then some. 

There is no need to become so enraged over this process!  It is; what it is!  Could it be done better?  Possibly, but like mentioned, they are at least updating her digital/streaming catalog with what's been originally released at best!  :luv:

6 hours ago, steady75 said:

Would you consider a video edit an official edit?

Only if it was made by the producer or Madonna. Video edits are usually happen from the director. If it's a combination of both is fine for me (and if the audio exists out of the video itself in the vaults). 

was thinking also about her other artists collabs and  produced songs or remixes are not on streaming... examples are:

image.png.b179610275a32fbe1cd88b78bba441a7.png

image.png.2d139b270c0e66c109b1e463c496a39a.png

image.png.e8601ea53524603771e261343ed06732.png

Queen's English (Album Version)4:18

2Queen's English (Royal Club Mix)7:46

3Queen's English (The Factory Mix)14:17

4Queen's English (The Queen's Spanish)4:32

5Queen's English (Mo Mo's In The House)4:02

6Queen's English (Royal Dub)

5 minutes ago, Erotico said:

was thinking also about her other artists collabs and  produced songs or remixes are not on streaming... examples are:

I believe Donna had to rerecord Just a Dream because she's unable to release original version on streamings.

EDIT: she did.

Too bad she wasn't able to score Madonna for this rerecord, given Taylor unearthed Colbie Caillat's music career for the duet the girls have to Fearless album.

13 minutes ago, Erotico said:

she have so many great ideas...... she write so well....... its horrible she don't do more feats....... or more collaboration with other artists........

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I believe Donna had to rerecord Just a Dream because she's unable to release original version on streamings.

Too bad she wasn't able to score Madonna for this rerecord, given Taylor unearthed Colbie Caillat's music career for the duet the girls have to Fearless album.

love this song.....

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

no her original album version Is on Spotify 

5 minutes ago, BoyToyMark said:

This is available in Aus. Is it for you? 

Nope! But i see that the one you're showing is a different version than the one available in the US. The 7 min one is more a "dub" while the one available on the US single was 5 minutes and had the full vocals on it like the live version.

3 hours ago, Alpha said:

Nope! But i see that the one you're showing is a different version than the one available in the US. The 7 min one is more a "dub" while the one available on the US single was 5 minutes and had the full vocals on it like the live version.

Yeah Sorry needs a fix but I think it’s not a priority as of now because they are focusing on the singles that aren’t available yet.

13 hours ago, Alpha said:

That's unfortunate! We have that too.

https://open.spotify.com/album/1MgDOFfPN91ZxSFsFhCYI1?si=PGXgF360Q8-a_XRYMCyCHg

On 3/12/2024 at 7:14 AM, dave2290 said:

They specifically want them as surprises - this is why all the big fan sites have been asked not to publish any news on what is coming until it's very close to the time or in the case of Australia, as soon as it appears on streaming etc

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW