Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones

17 minutes ago, Ayham said:

But looks a mess when you see the final cover with two things over the artwork. Too much layers! Also why they used different font on the sticker??? That font suppose to be for the 50 remixes not this one right?

I think it's for the sticker on the protective plastic wrap for the CD. The red "sticker" is part of the design.

4 minutes ago, Roy said:

I think it's for the sticker on the protective plastic wrap for the CD. The red "sticker" is part of the design.

Yes got it! But I didn’t like lol… it would be nice if they just add an actual long horizontal red sticker at the bottom center with the title, logo & other details.

34 minutes ago, kesiak said:

But aren't digipaks actually better for the environment since they use less plastic, they're lighter and therefore can be transported more efficiently (i.e. less carbon footprint)? 

Yeah of course. They’re cheaper to produce and more eco friendly. 
Also visually I always thought they’re more appealing than the jewel cases.

12 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

I guess the complaint is that they get scuffs (which they do.) But you can put a plastic slip on it to avoid that like a vinyl.

Also all these collectors that complain don’t even take things out of shrink wrap anyway. Me, personally, I haven’t bought CD’s since 2010 but I have read recently they are coming back in fashion with collectors.

19 minutes ago, thegoldencalf said:

If manufactured and done right, they would look so good on your CD collection. They just pop out. :D

2 hours ago, kesiak said:

But aren't digipaks actually better for the environment since they use less plastic, they're lighter and therefore can be transported more efficiently (i.e. less carbon footprint)? 

Yes sure, but was referring that companies say it’s for environment but the truth because it cost them way less yet they sell at the same price. 😅💀

7 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

just be grateful for scraps like we are used too now :( personally im more keen to see what the first album re-issue will be - you know so we actually get something unreleased or something not " remastered" etc....

I just pray we get some comprehensive boxset 'the making of the album..   demos and all..'    

If we don't get that what could they give us instead an 8 track album with 5 different coloured vinyls and a picture disc  :(   LOL

1 hour ago, rescueme said:

Hopefully not just a case of "The Louder Editions"

Exactly- louder doesn’t mean better - listen to fleetwood Mac remaster of tango in the night . It sounds great and was originally released in 1987. Roxette did the same with joyride 2021 release and it doesn’t sound great either - the title track sounds distorted in places . Personally I’m worried about this release - that’s why I’m not deleting any of my original wav rips just in case 😉

49 minutes ago, Shoful said:

If we don’t get demos or unreleased content I will not be buying any copies of it. I suggest everyone does the same so they get the message. 
“You better fight for what you believe in”

I'm leaning towards just buying them digitally, I imagine they're going to charge a fortune for the vinyl sets (assuming they do vinyl sets)

2 minutes ago, rescueme said:

I'm leaning towards just buying them digitally, I imagine they're going to charge a fortune for the vinyl sets (assuming they do vinyl sets)

I think it'll be like FEL. The vinyl box will be limited edition and only available from her own web store.

And of course it'll be fucking eye watering prices.

And of course suckers like me will happily buy them instantly! :)

I can live on water and bread for a month... :)

1 minute ago, Celebration said:

I think it'll be like FEL. The vinyl box will be limited edition and only available from her own web store.

And of course it'll be fucking eye watering prices.

And of course suckers like me will happily buy them instantly! :)

I can live on water and bread for a month... :)

I think so too. Probably £150 per album.

1 hour ago, rescueme said:

If there’s demos/unreleased. I’ll buy the most expensive version. If there isn’t, she’s just getting my Spotify streams

• RUADJAI changed the title to Finally Enough Love: 50 Number Ones
  • Enrico pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Enrico featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic