The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 hours ago, Drum Dub said:

I don't know if this was already mentioned,  july 15th Vancouver show was removed from Rogers Arena website:

https://rogersarena.com/

It would seem to me, since this date is removed, and now we see Paints Arena postponed, it's safe to say any dates before this would be postponed as well. 

Hopefully, an official statement will finally make things more clear.  I've always figured July and August dates would be postponed.  We have to factor in at least three more weeks of rehearsals to be made up, and the longer she's away from this, the possibility, she'll need some extra time for rehearsals.

3 hours ago, MAX_donna said:

After Toronto, Pittsburgh's PPG Paints Arena has announced the postponement of the August 7th date. (and then retract it too?)

https://www.ppgpaintsarena.com/events/detail/madonna-1

Pittsburgh.thumb.PNG.768eb5aece75747e24d323f6e850f70e.PNG

Damn! That's my first show of many for this tour. It's also my 40th birthday which I was excited to share with Madonna on her 40th anniversary celebration :(

30 minutes ago, MAX_donna said:

Oh... this date/show means SO much to you, I'm so sorry :(

You'll see her, it's not a question of if, but when ;)

Thank you for the kind words.

I know I'll get to see her. I'm understandably disappointed but have made peace with it.

Hoping she recovers quickly.

19 hours ago, DJ N A said:

Merci pour vos aimables paroles.

Je sais que je vais pouvoir la voir. Je suis naturellement déçu, mais j’ai fait la paix avec elle.

En espérant qu’elle se rétablisse rapidement.

Yes, I understand. 

I'm going to see her in October, hoping that Europe won't be postponed either.

I also hope she'll take care of herself, which is (obviously) the most important thing.

Edited by MAX_donna (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

couldn't she use the stand in for a week of rehersal, take notes, then have it be M for a week, then back to the stand in??

not really, because at this point they were probably moving to the final stages of rehearsals, and it's also about keeping the body in shape constantly and not losing the stamina to perform for 2 hours. The rehearsals were stopped at a crucial point, so it will take some time to get back to the exact point.

On 7/5/2023 at 11:56 PM, Michael_Py said:

One of her musicians for the tour uploaded a story saying he is going to be in London from July 11th till August 11th…hmmm

let’s see, if he comes back on August 12th he can have 11 days rehearsals and start the tour on August 23th MSG date

So, if he is not going to be in USA for a month, that means the tour will be postponed at least until the end of August…

Have a great weekend everyone. I know its stressful but I am putting this conversation on pause. I will pray for Madonna and hope for the best. I have my own life to live.

I don't think Madonna would care for all of this speculation and hearsay. It's bad energy. 

Get well Madonna xo love you.

TBH, I would love M to regain her physical and mental health. She must be gone through so much these few weeks. It's an excellent time for her to stay close to her family and enjoy the quiet moments. 

For the tour, I prefer her to postpone the whole tour instead of the U.S. leg only. I had a lesson from Madame X tour. I always need to look up her Fb page, wondering if she cancelled the show tonight. Luckily, I didn't face any cancellations and saw the opening night show in London. Last time, it was a small venue. This time, all of them are arenas. It must be super tough for her, as the energy needed is a few times more than the theatre performance. Last time, the Madame X tour had many cancellations due to her injury. It would happen if she didn't recharge good care of herself again this time. And this hurts her reputation. And of course, I don't want to travel somewhere else and find out about her cancelling the concert on the day. It is also suffering to fans.

P.S. I bought three nights (Antwerp and Copenhagen) and planned all the flights and hotels. I don't mind if I go there again later next year. But I do not prefer hearing her cancellation on the day; it will drive me nuts. :cry:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic