The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

35 minutes ago, PHIL said:

i think it is too soon, she must be weak. it needs time, for sure.

WHY they are silent? still no idea. it might be she wants to go back asap (i mean, that would be the madonna thing to do), but there are for sure now doctors and insurance issues involved. OR she is simply too weak to come back any time soon and she / they need to adjust to that thought and what to do business wise. 

My bet is still - postponing the whole american leg, starting in europe OR re-scheduling the whole thing into a stadium tour, less concerts

Yes, I agree.  Her standing there really doesn't mean she's even close to ready to get back on stage.  Like you, I have a feeling the American leg will be re-scheduled or it will start a month or two later (at the least).  She also had at least three more weeks of rehearsal and no doubt she needs to work up that stamina again. 

Last thing we need is her rushing into this too soon, only for more problems to arise, causing her to have multiple cancellations after she starts.  And if she was truly as bad off as the media made it out to be, then I prefer her to take a couple more months to ease back into things.

11 minutes ago, tscott said:

Yes, I agree.  Her standing there really doesn't mean she's even close to ready to get back on stage.  Like you, I have a feeling the American leg will be re-scheduled or it will start a month or two later (at the least).  She also had at least three more weeks of rehearsal and no doubt she needs to work up that stamina again. 

Last thing we need is her rushing into this too soon, only for more problems to arise, causing her to have multiple cancellations after she starts.  And if she was truly as bad off as the media made it out to be, then I prefer her to take a couple more months to ease back into things.

I agree, she needs time to recover - she's obviously a little weak still - but it's great that she's out - she's getting fresh air and she is ALIVE

A370ECBD-0BB9-4F9E-A6C4-BCFB90306B3A.thumb.jpeg.1bfa60c35ad96e119f5875dca1e13b4a.jpeg

Put your arms around me
When it gets too hot we can go outside
But for now just come here
Let me whisper in your ear
An invitation to the dance of life

I'm gonna party
(It's a celebration)
'Cause anybody just won't do
Let's get this started
(No more hesitation)
'Cause everybody wants to party with you

Haven't I seen you somewhere before?
You look familiar
You wanna dance?
Yeah
I guess I just don't recognize you with your clothes on
What are you waiting for?

I'm gonna party
(It's a celebration)
'Cause anybody just won't do
Let's get this started
(No more hesitation)
'Cause everybody wants to party with you

7 hours ago, PHIL said:

butt is gone, for sure. again, i don't care much, if it helps to be more healthy, so it be! :)

It could just be the difference in the way she is standing in both of these pics. In the new pic she has her shoulders back and hips inwards. She may have lost some weight but I doubt she had any thing else done to her ass.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic